Shoutbox

Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* (/showthread.php?tid=71963)

Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by M73A on 02-20-2007 at 05:45 PM

Well they've got the audio, they're innocent... now is the show finished? i swear it was going to have more than 2 season?

I don't like how they left Kellerman though :( meanies!

Henry Pope just went home? surely the company will come after him now.

Ahhh man, why is Ben gonna get Schofield :( lame, glad his daughter is gonna be okay though...

Hm, I think there is around 7 more episodes of season 2 :D Yay!

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by TheGuruSupremacy on 02-20-2007 at 05:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
Well they've got the audio, they're innocent... now is the show finished? i swear it was going to have more than 2 season?

I don't like how they left Kellerman though :( meanies!

Henry Pope just went home? surely the company will come after him now.

Ahhh man, why is Ben gonna get Schofield :( lame, glad his daughter is gonna be okay though...

Hm, I think there is around 7 more episodes of season 2 :D Yay!

Hey!!I love Prison Break...(I watched the first serie in one day:P:P)unfortunatly in italy the second serie go out in july 2007:(:(:(
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by marissa on 02-20-2007 at 07:47 PM

It wont be over just because they found that audio. It could have been over when they found Steadman, but noooo he just HAD to shoot himself. i nearly shot myself when he did ;(.

my sister siad after this season they've already got another season planned out. she heard that on an interview with one of the guys. It wont be over now :\ it cant be. i bet that audio will get stolen or some crap... it's just what will keep the show going. :p

i think leaving Kellerman was a very bad idea. stupid Sarah :dodgy: he's helped them a lot, but i guess he was planning on turning them in? The president is stupid too :sad:

i was happy to see the Pope last night :grin:

and... C-note sucks. that is all

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by M73A on 02-20-2007 at 07:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa

what would you have done if it was your daughter?
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by marissa on 02-20-2007 at 08:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

what would you have done if it was your daughter?

i guess im only saying he sucks if he actually turns scofield in :\ i would have done it for my daughter... but... yeah. i guess he only sucks if he goes through with the deal. :p

you know.. they're trying to prove Link the Sink (hahah :D) is innocent, but when they go announce that to the public with Scofield... he'll have to go back to jail :\ Scofield now has more charges against him than he had when he went in to Fox River :p
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by M73A on 02-20-2007 at 08:06 PM

lol, i was thinking that, yes linc goes free. but scofield is screwed!

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-20-2007 at 08:21 PM

You can find some interesting things from here: http://www.spoilerfix.com/prison.php

I think they should of killed Agent Kim when they had the chance.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by marissa on 02-20-2007 at 08:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster

man i hate him with his stupid little smile. it was pretty leet when kim was about to shoot and Linc came in and kicked him hahah... oh that was awesome :D
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-20-2007 at 08:26 PM

quote:
quote:

man i hate him with his stupid little smile. it was pretty leet when kim was about to shoot and Linc came in and kicked him hahah... oh that was awesome :D
And when Michael ran him over haha :P.

Most of the main plot at the moment should be completed by the end of this season:
quote:
02/07 - Series creator Paul Scheuring also told me that a new female series regular will be added to the cast next season. "She is Michael's equal in terms of intelligence," he revealed of the not-yet-cast newbie. "And she would seem to be coming down on the side of good initially, but there will be questions about whether that's a facade. And she'll be a love interest for one of our characters." Scheuring also spilled that "90 percent" of the conspiracy will (thankfully) be wrapped up by the end of this season. "The audience will definitely get closure. It'll feel like this is the endgame of the story, and yet there will be a few unanswered questions."

And there is a definite season 3:
quote:
Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature "a different storytelling process" that will begin to "play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2" and "leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara."

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by marissa on 02-20-2007 at 08:28 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

And when Michael ran him over haha :P.

man i dont wanna read that stuff.. but it's so tempting :sad:

im so excited for next monday :sad:

edit: fucking quote :rolleyes:
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-20-2007 at 09:27 PM

quote:
man i dont wanna read that stuff.. but it's so tempting :sad:

im so excited for next monday :sad:

edit: fucking quote :rolleyes:
You can still read them, they dont give that much away :P.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by joey on 02-21-2007 at 03:32 PM

prison break is toogood! they'reshowingit on channel 5 in england and theres like half a years worth of it! yipee!

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-21-2007 at 03:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
prison break is toogood! they'reshowingit on channel 5 in england and theres like half a years worth of it! yipee!
Yeah you're still on the episode when they are digging for money in Utah, theres so much that happens after that!
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by John Anderton on 02-21-2007 at 04:10 PM

Hmmm.. They are going to finally air Prison Break here next month!
whopiee? :P I can't wait. Heroes is still the best show on tele for me :)

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by joey on 02-21-2007 at 04:16 PM

Yeah you're still on the episode when they are digging for money in Utah, theres so much that happens after that!
er yeah id say where they've got to but theres going to be people on here that havent seen it yet and dont want the suprise ruined. anyone know what happens after that?

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-21-2007 at 05:27 PM

quote:

er yeah id say where they've got to but theres going to be people on here that havent seen it yet and dont want the suprise ruined. anyone know what happens after that?
It does say Spoilers in the title :P.
You can read the recaps on the FOX site:
http://fox.com/prisonbreak/

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Hmmm.. They are going to finally air Prison Break here next month!
whopiee? :P I can't wait. Heroes is still the best show on tele for me :)
Heroes is quite slow paced. Its getting interesting and quite good now (episode 16). They're airing it on the Sci-Fi channel in the UK wtf, who watches that channel :|.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by user27089 on 02-21-2007 at 05:41 PM

Is it just me who was like :| when the guy was feeling up the kid. He must've felt terrible having to act that out...

quote:
Heroes is quite slow paced. Its getting interesting and quite good now (episode 16). They're airing it on the Sci-Fi channel in the UK wtf, who watches that channel :|.

They're airing it on bbc2 in april :).
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-21-2007 at 06:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Is it just me who was like :| when the guy was feeling up the kid. He must've felt terrible having to act that out...

Yea that was too weird they could've put the point across in another way :undecided:.

quote:

quote:

They're airing it on bbc2 in april :).
Oh thats good then :).

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by marissa on 02-21-2007 at 09:38 PM

quote:

yeah... when he was doing it i was like WHOA WHOA, CAN THEY SHOW THIS ON TV? :sad: like, it wasnt hardcore or anything... but still.. i thought it was bad. i think closing the door would have got the point across... :p

i like t-bags though... kinda :\

do you guys know what happened to LJ? the last thing i remember was when he and Linc were getting tacken down by the cops... did he run away or anything? my sister read that his whereabouts is unknown
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by surfichris on 02-21-2007 at 11:52 PM

quote:
do you guys know what happened to LJ? the last thing i remember was when he and Linc were getting tacken down by the cops... did he run away or anything? my sister read that his whereabouts is unknown
LJ is staying at the hide out that his grandfather had. He was staying there with Jane who worked for his grandfather.

He's apparently back in the next episode.
RE: RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by rav0 on 02-23-2007 at 08:05 AM

quote:
quote:

Yea that was too weird they could've put the point across in another way :undecided:.
I was a bit *eww* when it showed T-Bag and his dad, but really, the dad had his hand on the kids knee, and then he walked away. How about just fatherly love?

Cool that LJ is in the next episode, he just disappeared, all his troubles ended in an instant (or just until they could fit him into an episode). I wonder what's going on with Bellick. I forgot that he even got out until I was making this reply :p.
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by Baggins on 02-23-2007 at 02:14 PM

erm... what is prison break?

[/newb-question]

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by Zahid™ on 02-23-2007 at 03:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins

[/newb-question]
Ever heard of something called Google? 8-)
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-23-2007 at 04:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Baggins

[/newb-question]
http://fox.com/prisonbreak/
TV Program
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by rav0 on 02-23-2007 at 10:15 PM

Prison Break is a television series that premiered on the Fox Network on August 29, 2005.

The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and his brother's elaborate plan to help him escape his death sentence.

The show is currently undergoing its second season (episode 17 just aired, and is the star of this thread), which premiered on August 21, 2006 in the USA.

Having planned two seasons worth of story beforehand, executive producer Paul Scheuring says, "With success comes questions about Season Three, so now we're framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the trilogy."

The serialised story structure of Prison Break is a similar format used by 24, where one event is the focus of a whole season, with smaller complications and resolutions throughout the episodes.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by absorbation on 02-23-2007 at 10:19 PM

I've really gotten into this series. If it ends soon then I see that as a good thing, it is best to end it on a good note, rather than drag it out way past it's sell by date :P.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by joey on 02-24-2007 at 10:39 AM

does anyone know if theres another series after the one thats on now?

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by hmaster on 02-24-2007 at 10:45 AM

quote:
does anyone know if theres another series after the one thats on now?
quote:
Originally posted by me@page1
And there is a definite season 3:
quote:
Paul Scheuring also teased that Season 3 would feature "a different storytelling process" that will begin to "play out in the last couple episodes of Season 2" and "leave some cliff-hangers, including one with Sara."

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by surfichris on 04-03-2007 at 12:36 PM

& my god, I don't know if I can wait 5-6 months for Season 3.

Seriously.

Freaking.

Awesome.

RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by surfichris on 04-03-2007 at 12:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip
The Prison at the end was feral =/ I'd hate to be sent there
mmmm... Sona.. run by the inmates.

Was scary seeing Bellick on the floor like that too - Michael is really screwed.. Especially with Mahone & T-bag there too..

Up until he escapes. ;)
RE: Prison Break Finished? *SPOILER WARNING* by Pyroteq on 04-03-2007 at 12:53 PM

Man that ending sucked.
Sona was heaps chat i thought someone would fight him as soon as he walked in.

Season 3 spoilers
In season 3, C-note is the only current character who will not return.
Michael will spend time in some of the hardest prison's south of the border, and there will be a role reversal. Perhaps lincoln breaking michael out.
There will be a new female character who's intelligence is equal to michael.

End spoilers.