Shoutbox

all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol (/showthread.php?tid=71983)

all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by marc87 on 02-21-2007 at 11:49 AM

I just read the jscript documentation and i got ask u all if ur the spawn's of  carol vorderman ??? ( the countdown math person if u dont know who she is she is a math brainbox over in uk lol )  that thing is like really hard  to understand or am i just thick lol :$ oh well its better being a newb anyway i h8  math :)

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by Felu on 02-21-2007 at 11:50 AM

eh? What do you mean? Please use proper english.

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by NanaFreak on 02-21-2007 at 11:52 AM

i think he means JScript is hard :rolleyes:

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by marc87 on 02-21-2007 at 11:58 AM

yeah  sorry   i was just wondering if you all were the spawn of  her coz shes a brainy math wiz and  jscript is  reli hard for my lil brain  :$

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by Oxy on 02-21-2007 at 12:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marc87
yeah  sorry   i was just wondering if you all were the spawn of  her coz shes a brainy math wiz and  jscript is  reli hard for my lil brain  :$

It's best to learn other languages before you try Jscript... ever tried english?
RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by marc87 on 02-21-2007 at 12:01 PM

ahahaha  very funny (N)

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by Thor on 02-21-2007 at 12:03 PM

quote:
First of all, read the rules. ;) It says that you have to write understandable english. I cincerly doubt that you're in such a hurry, that you actually have to use shortcuts when you write.

And, if you want to learn a programming language, try to read, try to understand what it does, and get the basics. Practice makes perfect.
RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by marc87 on 02-21-2007 at 12:06 PM

lol i know i have  nothing to  do im a mod on this teen chat and they all type so  bloody fast  that you have to type like it  its annoying   and my mum bought me a load of comp books because im on my laptop all the time  and one of them was learn C++ ( shes mad ) i tired using it and i got stuck after like the 5th page 8-)

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by Thor on 02-21-2007 at 12:08 PM

quote:
lol i know i have  nothing to  do im a mod on this teen chat and they all type so  bloody fast  that you have to type like it  its annoying   and my mum bought me a load of comp books because im on my laptop all the time  and one of them was learn C++ ( shes mad ) i tired using it and i got stuck after like the 5th page 8-)
Well, this isn't a "teen chat", so here I highly recommend you to type properly, with punctation, commas, capitals and...words.
RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by Matti on 02-21-2007 at 12:11 PM

Well, if you can't understand the basics of programming I doubt it's worth for you to learn it. Of course, if you spend a lot of time in research for information about it and work hard for it, nothing is impossible. But according to your C++ book experience I think that'll work.

RE: all u scripting brainbox's of msn plus lol by marc87 on 02-21-2007 at 12:12 PM

I know sorry (Y)