Shoutbox

slight problem when hiding the menu bar... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: slight problem when hiding the menu bar... (/showthread.php?tid=72033)

slight problem when hiding the menu bar... by crazychen on 02-22-2007 at 11:50 PM

hmmm, when i hide the menu bar on my contact list, and i try to move the smaller frame up to the top of my window, it keeps on snapping back down a little bit, is there any way to fix this?

RE: slight problem when hiding the menu bar... by Menthix on 02-23-2007 at 01:06 AM

This is because internally Windows is still making room for the menubar. I'm not aware of anything that works around it, but if somebody else knows something, please post :).

RE: slight problem when hiding the menu bar... by CookieRevised on 02-23-2007 at 01:56 PM

Are you using WindowBlinds by any chance? I know some window enhancers (like WindowBlinds) interpret the frameless windows wrongly. Others (I can't recall the names) will do it properly though.

The reason is as Menthix explained it

RE: slight problem when hiding the menu bar... by TazDevil on 02-24-2007 at 04:26 PM

Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer hides the white-space by default so you can move your windows to the top as well