Shoutbox

how to show pics when your talking to someone? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: how to show pics when your talking to someone? (/showthread.php?tid=72044)

how to show pics when your talking to someone? by Holla5 on 02-23-2007 at 07:05 AM

anyone know cuz ive been talkin to people on msn before and theyve shown me a pic in the chat but i dont know how to do that(i know i posted this somewere else on this webpage but i dont have that version of windows live messenger)

RE: how to show pics when your talking to someone? by Felu on 02-23-2007 at 07:16 AM

They showed you pics at Messenger without you having to download it?
1) Was it a link to an image? If yes upload your image to www.imageshack.us. In this case too you'd have to download the picture in your cache to see them
2) Was it their Display Picture? You can set an image as your Display Picture too :) You'll still need to download them to your messenger cache to view them
3) Was it a file transfer thumbnail? You can enable them from any conversation window by Tools > Show pictures before transfer. Still in this case too you'll need to download the thumbnail for viewing.

RE: how to show pics when your talking to someone? by Orgrim Doomhammer on 02-23-2007 at 09:08 AM

you have to select a background 4 the conversation window...it is the button higlighted in this picture [Image: Untitled.jpg]
& then select other from personal backgrounds and search the hard disk 4 the image you want.