Shoutbox

annoying error -- other people may have this - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: annoying error -- other people may have this (/showthread.php?tid=72083)

annoying error -- other people may have this by roflmao456 on 02-24-2007 at 03:32 PM

Sometimes this error pops up:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=792789]

1. I press Cancel and it pops up again for about 2 - 5 times
  2. Try again = you know. pops up again
  3. Continue will do the same with Cancel..
    [/list]

RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by Kenji on 02-24-2007 at 03:35 PM

Just put the disk back in...

RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by roflmao456 on 02-24-2007 at 04:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmo
Just put the disk back in...

there is no disk that it specifies :P

i put a CD in the drive and a floppy disk in its drive = nodisk.JPG
RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by TazDevil on 02-24-2007 at 04:29 PM

try right-clicking on the drive from "My Computer"and select "Eject" from the menu (although there is no cd in the drive).

It will probably open the tray again, but hopefully it will stop the annoying messages.

Windows sometimes fails to free all the handles from the cd drive, that is why the message appears.
And next time close all programs using the CD and then eject the cd fromt he drive !!!

RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by roflmao456 on 02-24-2007 at 04:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
try right-clicking on the drive from "My Computer"and select "Eject" from the menu.

It will probably open the tray again, but hopefully it will stop the annoying messages
quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456

RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by Plik on 02-24-2007 at 04:40 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
try right-clicking on the drive from "My Computer"and select "Eject" from the menu.

It will probably open the tray again, but hopefully it will stop the annoying messages
quote:

Well try all the drives then............
RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by roflmao456 on 02-27-2007 at 11:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Plik
Well try all the drives then............
quote:
i put a CD in the drive and a floppy disk in its drive = nodisk.JPG

those are the only 2 drives :sad: (+ my hard drive :P)
RE: annoying error -- other people may have this by Supersonicdarky on 02-28-2007 at 01:52 AM

that happens to me when i emulate a cd image from a removable device, remove the device (the cd is still in emulation) and i turn on nero. then it fills the whole screen which those messages and you cant fix it unless you restart.