Shoutbox

How do i unlock my windows live messenger? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? (/showthread.php?tid=72096)

How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by pinkdior on 02-25-2007 at 06:23 AM

i accidentally locked my messenger. hw do i unlock it? it does not open whenever i click on the icon.

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by marissa on 02-25-2007 at 06:35 AM

you should just be able to double click [Image: iconn.png](if you have that option selected in Preferences) to unlock it from boss mode. if that doesnt work then you can end the process of WLM. press ctrl+alt+delete and go to the Processes Tab and select msnmsngr.exe and hit End Process then restart msn :)

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by RaceProUK on 02-25-2007 at 02:57 PM

Note: You may need to hold Control while double-clicking.

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by Conzo on 01-12-2008 at 06:52 PM

I Have Bad CloseUp EyeSight It Said Lock Messenger But I thought It said Look Messenger So You Can Choose The Look then It Dissappeared Could You Tell Me Please

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by freak544 on 01-12-2008 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
you should just be able to double click [Image: iconn.png](if you have that option selected in Preferences) to unlock it from boss mode. if that doesnt work then you can end the process of WLM. press ctrl+alt+delete and go to the Processes Tab and select msnmsngr.exe and hit End Process then restart msn :)

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by bowden on 09-20-2008 at 06:25 PM

i accidently locked my windows live messanger and i have tried the above comments and nothing is working! i pressed ctrl+alt+delete but the WLM doesnt show up as a running program. I double click it and nothing happens.

RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by Spunky on 09-21-2008 at 12:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bowden
i accidently locked my windows live messanger and i have tried the above comments and nothing is working! i pressed ctrl+alt+delete but the WLM doesnt show up as a running program. I double click it and nothing happens.

it's called "msnmsgr"
RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by djdannyp on 09-21-2008 at 01:16 AM

You may need to click on the "Processes" tab of the tab manager in order to see all of the programs that are running

then sort the list alphabetically (click on the "Image name" header, and search through the list for msnmsg.exe)

RE: RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by Daniela.ox on 12-30-2008 at 08:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa

Thanks dude that helped me out i was like :O:O:O:O:O people are talkinggg toooo meeeeeeee ! :@ then i was like well ill just google it andd youu saved my life :)
RE: How do i unlock my windows live messenger? by titch123 on 04-12-2009 at 09:25 PM

Omg! thank you. i was starting to panic there