Shoutbox

Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar (/showthread.php?tid=72111)

Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by nablu on 02-25-2007 at 07:27 PM

I'll just illustrate this one with an example... Let's say I'm having a chat with "Rob" and "Jane". Rob says he's going out for lunch and will be back in an hour; my conversation with Jane is inactive, so I decide to minimize the window, leaving it from Rob's tab. Then suddenly Jane responds, and the minimized tab on the taskbar starts to flash, but in Rob's name. However I don't notice that it wasn't Rob - but Jane - before I restore the window and see her tabbed conversation flashing in the window. It's misleading and annoys the hell out of me :)

RE: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by duck! on 02-25-2007 at 07:34 PM

This is not a bug, its a feature that was took out By patchou in MP!L.

RE: RE: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by nablu on 02-25-2007 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!

...patchou?

Are you telling me the feature was removed? Why? Can I somehow add it with a scrip or something? (And if so, please give me exact instructions on what to do, 'cause I have no knowledge at this area).
RE: RE: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by vikke on 02-25-2007 at 08:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!

It would be good to have it back. :P
RE: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by Oxy on 02-25-2007 at 08:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
It would be good to have it back. :P

Everything will return back in time. Imagine if he decided to put all the features that were in Messenger plus! 3 into Messenger Plus! live, he'd still be coding it now.. so to avoid this, he released plus live with the minimum features.. But as i said, he plans to re-add all the features in plus! 3 and more.
RE: Not switching conversation tabs on taskbar by Sunshine on 02-25-2007 at 10:20 PM

See Tabbed Chats - wrong contact.

In that thread you will also find  Tabbed chat taskbar button changer by CookieRevised.