Shoutbox

small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window (/showthread.php?tid=72113)

small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by CookieRevised on 02-25-2007 at 08:40 PM

The checkbox for the selected listview item dissapears when the window (with default column sizes) is set to its minimum size:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=793204]

RE: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by Patchou on 02-25-2007 at 08:52 PM

Fix tried for next version.

RE: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by Sunshine on 02-27-2007 at 12:49 PM

* Sunshine reports not fixed yet..

RE: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by deAd on 03-01-2007 at 04:17 AM

It isn't fixed in the latest release (4.20).

RE: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by Patchou on 03-01-2007 at 05:23 AM

well, I dont have this problem.. as I told to Cookie, this is caused by the Windows API itself. The only thing I can do is increase the minimum allowed width to prevent this from happening but if, for example, the user resizes the column, there's not much I can do.

RE: small GUI bug: Contacts on Desktop selector window by CookieRevised on 03-01-2007 at 05:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
It isn't fixed in the latest release (4.20).
it is. The increase of the minimum width has solved it... At least for the standard Windows style.

The problem was mostly when the user set the window at minimum size, the columns would automatically decrease and the tickbox would be gone.

As Patchou said, if the user decides for himself to further decrease the column width manually then it is the user's responsebility.