Shoutbox

URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Translation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+----- Thread: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations (/showthread.php?tid=72132)

URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Patchou on 02-26-2007 at 09:38 PM

Hello,

I have an urgent need of somebody talking Norwegian or Korean fluently who could help and translate what needs to be updated for the new version of Messenger Plus! that will be released in less than 48 hours. There is not too much to do but it's very important as those translations won't be included in the main distribution if the update is not done.

If that's something you can do, please email me asap at mplus@patchou.com and I'll give you access to what you need to perform the update.

Thank you very much,
Patchou

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Leif on 02-26-2007 at 11:25 PM

I've alerted Jan-Owe (the Norwegian translator) but he's been quite sick lately so I don't know...
Hopefully he'll fix it!

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Menthix on 02-27-2007 at 12:04 AM

I believe Nitro also already mailed Patchou to offer his help.

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Patchou on 02-27-2007 at 01:02 AM

* Patchou wonders how MenthiX can have so much information

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Voldemort on 02-27-2007 at 01:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
one word: irc.

or three.
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Menthix on 02-27-2007 at 10:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
With my magical senses :p.

No, because I linked him to the topic on IRC.
RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by skaue on 03-17-2007 at 06:54 PM

hows the norwegian translation going so far?

whats its status atm?

(helped translate a few projects in my time)

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by Patchou on 03-18-2007 at 07:42 AM

Norwegian is ok now thx :).

Any knowledge of Korean? mine is a little bit rusty :p.

RE: URGENT - Need help to update Norwegian and Korean translations by vikke on 03-18-2007 at 10:46 AM

You can always do the wrong way, it will have many grammatically errors, but it's better than nothing.
http://www.ectaco.co.uk/English-Korean-Dictionary/