Shoutbox

Stop people from inviting you into convos? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Stop people from inviting you into convos? (/showthread.php?tid=72294)

Stop people from inviting you into convos? by sparky89 on 03-03-2007 at 07:00 PM

Is there a way? I've noticed a script before but all that did was show a pop-up even though you were already in the convo..

RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-03-2007 at 07:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sparky89
Is there a way? I've noticed a script before but all that did was show a pop-up even though you were already in the convo..

Now there is no way...You can use the script Group-Conversation Warning...I would make a script that works better but actually i have to do
other scripts i have already promised..Maybe in the future if i have the time i'll do it...Greetings
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by M73A on 03-03-2007 at 07:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGuruSupremacy
quote:

Now there is no way...You can use the script Group-Conversation Warning...I would make a script that works better but actually i have to do
other scripts i have already promised..Maybe in the future if i have the time i'll do it...Greetings

sounds like a good idea, would love a decent version (A)
RE: RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by sparky89 on 03-03-2007 at 07:39 PM

quote:
quote:

How would this script work 'better' exactly?
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-03-2007 at 07:41 PM

quote:
it should block the packet in arrive that invited you in a convo with more people

RE: RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by sparky89 on 03-03-2007 at 08:35 PM

quote:
quote:
it should block the packet in arrive that invited you in a convo with more people

Ah right cool, sounds good to me.

I can wait :)
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by linx05 on 03-04-2007 at 01:45 AM

I know MessengerDiscovery will have a feature to combat this problem. Read about it in this thread.

RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by Felu on 03-04-2007 at 02:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
I know MessengerDiscovery will have a feature to combat this problem. Read about it in this thread.
Actually the latest BETA of MessengerDiscovery does contain this feature and it works perfectly fine, except for booting people from conversations.
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-04-2007 at 12:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Felu
quote:
Actually the latest BETA of MessengerDiscovery does contain this feature and it works perfectly fine, except for booting people from conversations.
MMM...Ok but some people don't like msgdiscovery(there was also the reason why i did typinginvisible script....)However Actually is the only way to refuse multiple conversations so thanks for the news :):)
RE: RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by sparky89 on 03-04-2007 at 03:58 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Felu
quote:
MMM...Ok but some people don't like msgdiscovery(there was also the reason why i did typinginvisible script....)However Actually is the only way to refuse multiple conversations so thanks for the news :):)

Yeah I'm not found of it myself, and would be easier to just use a script, rather then to have to install that too..
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-04-2007 at 04:05 PM

quote:
Yeah I'm not found of it myself, and would be easier to just use a script, rather then to have to install that too..

You can find Msgdiscoverylive 1.2 at
http://forums.msgdiscovery.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1054

RE: RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by sparky89 on 03-04-2007 at 04:29 PM

quote:
quote:

You can find Msgdiscoverylive 1.2 at
http://forums.msgdiscovery.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1054

Sorry I meant 'fond'.
RE: Stop people from inviting you into convos? by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-04-2007 at 04:36 PM

quote:
Sorry I meant 'fond'.

Ok--Now i Have understood but if want this script(is not sure that i'll do it)you have to wait much time(at least 2-3 months)because this period i'm very busy,really too busy to do it...Greetings