Shoutbox

Google Earth - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Google Earth (/showthread.php?tid=72321)

Google Earth by EBFL on 03-04-2007 at 01:21 PM

In some places when i zoom in on google earth, it is just a blur but some places are really clear, why? and how do i make it all clear?

Example of clear:
[Image: exampleofclear.PNG]
Example of blury:
[Image: exapleofblury.PNG]

RE: Google Earth by absorbation on 03-04-2007 at 01:25 PM

Because the image taken of that area turned out blurry :P. I doubt there is much you can do.

RE: Google Earth by Eljay on 03-04-2007 at 01:25 PM

Well it depends on what resolution the images are available in for the specified area.
If there aren't any higher resolution satellite images available, you can't view them.

RE: Google Earth by Chocolatino on 03-04-2007 at 02:49 PM

well somtime's i have too wait a few seconds and it clears up but some places the pictures arnt always as good a quality as others.

RE: Google Earth by Nathan on 03-04-2007 at 02:55 PM

Actually this is because either they havent taken any hi-res pics of that place or you havnt downloaded them yet. Thats usually the terrain (terrain google earth sets if it hasn't downloaded anything)

RE: Google Earth by Eddie on 03-04-2007 at 02:59 PM

This happens to me in a lot of places in england, or did until around a month ago :\ nothing you can do :(

RE: Google Earth by Felu on 03-04-2007 at 03:33 PM

There are two main reasons behind this
1) The images are taken from satellites... there might be some obstruction like clouds
2) Some countries(like India) only allow blurred images to be uploaded to respect the country's privacy and not making tasks easier for terrorists :).

RE: Google Earth by Supersonicdarky on 03-04-2007 at 03:40 PM

sometimes they mess up and have hi-res photos of absolutely nothing [Image: msn_tongue.gif]

Empty Ocean Patch