Shoutbox

WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up (/showthread.php?tid=72355)

WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by pilapon on 03-05-2007 at 07:28 PM

hi all.

ok so i searched the forum, found some people with the same probs but didnt find anything that might help me. heres the prob:

-3 days ago, WLM started crashing just after sign in with my main account. wlm then uses 100% of the cpu and a lot of RAM too.

-i uninstalled everything messenger related (found some page on google to remove everything), reinstalled only WLM without msgplus, stuffplug etc... crash...

-repeated the same operation but installed msn 7.5...crash...

-a friend signed in with my account on his computer and it crashed too.

-however i can sign in with the old crappy messenger, aMSN, trillian...

-i can still log in my email account via firefox or IE

-i created a secondary hotmail account, and i can sign in with this one without any prob

- i can sign in with web messenger
it seems like my account is screwed up or something like that. my computer is definitely not the problem here as i crash on every computer i try to sign in (using wlm or msn 7.5).

any ideas?

RE: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-05-2007 at 07:32 PM

Try to follow my advices at :
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=72303

RE: RE: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by pilapon on 03-05-2007 at 07:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGuruSupremacy
Try to follow my advices at :
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=72303

yep i followed your instructions... crash.........

edit: found something, dunno if it can be helpful.
i launched WLM and messenger. when signing in with WLM, it freezes and then i sign in with messenger and WLM is "unfreezed" and give me the message "you have signed in on another computer etc...."

??
RE: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by pilapon on 03-05-2007 at 09:34 PM

everythings ok... gurusupremacy is the raddest guy on this forum.. he got my hotmail working again :D
thx guru!

RE: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-05-2007 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by pilapon
everythings ok... gurusupremacy is the raddest guy on this forum.. he got my hotmail working again :D
thx guru!

Thank you to have trusted me giving me login and pass to test your account and resolve your problem:)
RE: WLM or msn 7.5 crash on sign in, account screwed up by slytek on 03-12-2007 at 09:58 PM

Ok so what did you do to fix it all you said was thank you?  can you tell the rest of us what the problem was cause iam still screwed.

Thanks