Shoutbox

Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing (/showthread.php?tid=72368)

Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing by Yaam Ustaph on 03-06-2007 at 08:35 AM

Hey,
I just wanted to know if there is a way to completely hide the MSN symbol (not just change it) when I go into boss mode.

Yaam

RE: Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-06-2007 at 09:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Yaam Ustaph
Hey,
I just wanted to know if there is a way to completely hide the MSN symbol (not just change it) when I go into boss mode.

Yaam
Messenger Plus Doesn't have this option
RE: Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing by CookieRevised on 03-06-2007 at 01:03 PM

quote:
Hey,

Yaam
you can with a script:

see "CookieRevised's reply to Help: How to write code that hides system tray icon" and further.

Note: the above script is POC (proof of concept). This means it works perfectly, but isn't a finished product.

Also note that if you use anything like this you must make absolutely sure you've set a keyboard shortcut to leave the locked status, since you wont be able to double click on the icon of course.
RE: Boss Mode: System Tray Icon Completely Dissapearing by TheGuruSupremacy on 03-06-2007 at 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Hey,

Yaam
you can with a script:

see "CookieRevised's reply to Help: How to write code that hides system tray icon" and further.

Note: the above script is POC (proof of concept). This means it works perfectly, but isn't a finished product.

Also note that if you use anything like this you must make absolutely sure you've set a keyboard shortcut to leave the locked status, since you wont be able to double click on the icon of course.

Good Work....I forgot to search :(:(:(:(:(:(