Shoutbox

Help (add emoticons) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Help (add emoticons) (/showthread.php?tid=72502)

Help (add emoticons) by gr8_jiic on 03-10-2007 at 12:04 AM

I was just wondering if someone now how i could add bit emoticons at WLM, i have tried to search on google, but i cant find anything

RE: Help by High Speed Chaser on 03-10-2007 at 12:12 AM

If you need a website I don't know one

but to add emotions you right click on any picture save as remeber where you save d it go to tools emotions create browse to where you saved it put in a shortcut name and then you can use it

RE: Help by gr8_jiic on 03-10-2007 at 12:15 AM

Yeah, but then WLM, makes the picture very small, but i have seen people have big emoticons so they must be a way????

RE: Help by High Speed Chaser on 03-10-2007 at 12:17 AM

I think they are downloaded emotions from websites like Kiwee

RE: Help (add emoticons) by gr8_jiic on 03-10-2007 at 12:19 AM

nope, i know that it is possible own Messenge 7 but i cant find any program for WLM

RE: RE: Help by High Speed Chaser on 03-10-2007 at 12:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by gr8_jiic
Yeah, but then WLM, makes the picture very small, but i have seen people have big emoticons so they must be a way????

did you ask them because I'm pretty sure downloading is the only way
RE: Help (add emoticons) by CookieRevised on 03-10-2007 at 12:24 AM

You don't need an extra program. Messenger, including Windows Live Messenger supports bigger emoticons than 19x19 pixels (or whatever the old size was). Just import them like you would import any other emoticon...

Of course make sure you dont import a 500x500 pixel picture. That would indeed be converted to a smaller emoticon.

RE: Help (add emoticons) by gr8_jiic on 03-10-2007 at 12:26 AM

Yes, of course i did, they just say "I did get it from a friend" , and i am sure its note from kiwee because they a you know weired emotiocns like "Kiss my ass"  "Mother*****" you, and good stuff 2 but it cant be from a site

Thanks man,