Shoutbox

My webcam has no software wat do i do???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? (/showthread.php?tid=72578)

My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by g..a..j on 03-12-2007 at 12:45 PM

I need help getting my mikomi mic and digital zoom webcam to work i bought at a carboot and it had no software

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by foaly on 03-12-2007 at 12:47 PM

try going to the manufacturers website...
and look for drivers there...

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by g..a..j on 03-12-2007 at 12:52 PM

nope i cant fine the official website and worst thing is i dont no its model all i know is its a mikomi wencam with microphone and digital zoom

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by Mike on 03-12-2007 at 12:54 PM

Try looking here:
Mikomi webcam driver
Webcam help

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by foaly on 03-12-2007 at 12:56 PM

ok... I think this are mikomi drivers...
http://www.mingjong.com.tw/eipe/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=100012
but you'll have to find the correct one on that site...

o and please edit your posts instead off double posting...

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by g..a..j on 03-12-2007 at 01:03 PM

I have tried ming jong several times but my webcam has no specific model

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by Kenji on 03-12-2007 at 01:09 PM

Just keep trying them untill you find one that works then....

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by joey on 03-13-2007 at 09:55 AM

sometimes wen you put an mp3 player or webca in, doesn't it ask for the driver CD or search online for it? let it search, it works for my mp3 player when i lost the disk.

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by Mike on 03-13-2007 at 12:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
sometimes wen you put an mp3 player or webca in, doesn't it ask for the driver CD or search online for it? let it search, it works for my mp3 player when i lost the disk.
It is plug n play then :P
RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by MicroWay on 03-13-2007 at 02:56 PM

You can try to find out what is the driver...
But...
The camera should come with the driver, no???
Try to contact who sell it to you, or the "industry" who made it...
Or..

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128

Remebering that my Mp3 came with a Cd (instructions + a Driver update or something like that... (I remember that there wasn't no need to instal it)

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by g..a..j on 03-13-2007 at 10:08 PM

thank you all for your help but minjgong and all the others dont say my model not that i no wat my mnodel is ill just have 2 stik without me webcsm for now

RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by Oxy on 03-13-2007 at 10:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by g..a..j
thank you all for your help but minjgong and all the others dont say my model not that i no wat my mnodel is ill just have 2 stik without me webcsm for now

Probably the best thing to do anyway. From experiance, Mikomi suck, and i'd never reccomend using one of their products.
RE: My webcam has no software wat do i do???? by g..a..j on 03-13-2007 at 10:13 PM

i know this webcam was £25 but my friends was £5 and has better graphics and quality

its just because mines a mikomi webcam with microphone and digital zoom