Shoutbox

Fatal Stabbing! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Fatal Stabbing! (/showthread.php?tid=72643)

Fatal Stabbing! by Spunky on 03-14-2007 at 04:03 PM

ZOMG! Woman stabbed to death 5 minutes away from where I live (Cannock, Staffordshire, England). Does anybody else have any stories about serious attacks and so on like this? Freaks me out knowing that they haven't caught the person that did this yet.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Jimbo on 03-14-2007 at 04:27 PM

Well, not as bad as that, no were near. But, a girl from my school was recently run over. It was really sad for all of us, especially her friends. Thankfully it was an accident: here and her friends were walking to a sleepover and she well, yeah.

Kinda did the wrong thing =(

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by prashker on 03-14-2007 at 04:32 PM

Well, once when I was with my dad in our car, the car infront of us hit another car :p.

Car pieces exploding everywhere :cheesy:

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by haydos on 03-14-2007 at 04:34 PM

I've been at a club where some guy got stabbed randomly not far from where I was. My mate had just gone to the toilet, he walked out of the bathroom to exactly where it had happened, as soon as the guy had done it (security were already onto him by then though).

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by vaccination on 03-14-2007 at 04:37 PM

Worst thing has gotta be when those people put an axe through some kid's head. Ouch.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Oxy on 03-14-2007 at 04:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
people put an axe through some kid's head.

Heh, as long as it doesn't stick in, axes aren't life threatening.
I remember when my best friend hit me in the head with an axe =p rofl, the blood ammount was too good for even dreams!

So yeah, probably the worst thing that happened near or too me is that :P
RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Fuse on 03-14-2007 at 04:44 PM

well i live in south london and there have been alot of shootings stabbings : stockwell, clapham and peckham.. they all seem to be getting closer to where i live (Shirley - Croydon)

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by vaccination on 03-14-2007 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by .OxY
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
people put an axe through some kid's head.

Heh, as long as it doesn't stick in, axes aren't life threatening.

The kid died instantly 8-)
RE: Fatal Stabbing! by linx05 on 03-14-2007 at 04:51 PM

Just listen to police radio. The media doesn't really show most of the crap going on.

One day I was listening and a lady was threatning to kill herself. She had her kids locked in her house. This was a couple streets away.

Trust me, you don't know half the shit that goes on in your neighbourhood until you listen in on police radio or become a cop.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Lourix on 03-14-2007 at 04:52 PM

Well Crime happens all the time here in Barcelona but where most of it happens has to be on the Ramblas. Though there hasn't been a stabbing for over a month as far as I know.

How do you listen in on Police Radio?

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by linx05 on 03-14-2007 at 05:11 PM

Lourix, depends where you live. The one I listen to operates in my suburb. I've even found the house the guy lives at. You can't really miss it with a 20m radio antenna sticking up.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Vimto on 03-14-2007 at 05:12 PM

Well my next door neighbour is a drug dealer and he was shot but the police have done nothing about it. The person that shot him is like a gangsta type person with connections and stuff. Further proving the police are 100 % shit.
:happy:

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by M73A on 03-14-2007 at 05:15 PM

near my ex's house... which is local to me anyway, someone got bricked round the head and died... ouchies!

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Weekender on 03-14-2007 at 06:06 PM

2 people died road next to mine.. some drugs thing, one got shot other got stabbed.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Chocolatino on 03-14-2007 at 07:59 PM

I live right in london central i got peckham,clapham ...ect all around me so i get a lot of crime around me and also the people in my school come from all the london corners so if anything happens it spreads. But about the question i once had a friend that was a bad example on me and we got chased by a druge dealer with a knife in he's hand(laughing then, not so funny now).

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Voldemort on 03-14-2007 at 08:12 PM

well... my two blocks up neighbor killed himself =/
i know the son of a drug dealer... bleh.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by dylan! on 03-15-2007 at 03:19 AM

meh... where I'm from I'm kind of used to tthis kind of stuff.

the house where I grew up like my first 6-7 years... there was someone that got shot nextdoor and someone was stabbed to death on the corner and one other time my dad was building like a big thing to play in outside and I was sitting on the frame and one of the people that lived there came running into his house form the back and a couple of minutes later a big guy came with a trench coat and like pulled out a gun so I was like *pssst* dad... theres some guy in the neighbors yard has a gun so he sneakingly peeked over and hes l ike ok lets go inside and he phoned the police and we kinda forgot my sisters outside playing8-) so hes liek go tell them its supper time so i did and their like YOUR LIENG but they came in and then police were EVERYWHERE:cheesy:
and last year someone was stabbed across the street and someone was stabbed to death like a block away and like 7 blocks away down the street from a bar some 25 year old women was stabbed and beaten to death for a pack of cigarettes8-) and the familly with the women who was killed like started a family war and it started a gang war and now theres always people randomly being shot:S

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Rolando on 03-15-2007 at 05:07 AM

where the hell do you guys live? :|

The worst I've seen is.. nothing. I would like to keep it that way too :refuck:

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by dylan! on 03-15-2007 at 06:35 AM

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada:chrongue:

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by user27089 on 03-15-2007 at 09:51 AM

My brother got attacked by two asian guys with a sword, he grabbed the blade before they could stab him in the stomach though, it sliced all of his hands open, but he managed to overpower two of them. I'm proud of him, he's still alive and living a great life.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by joey on 03-15-2007 at 09:59 AM

its mostly muggings random attacks the odd stabbing, maybe a few gunshots to the chest, drug dealing in a couple of schools, selling stolen phones on the street, smoking/injecting drugs on the bus.

ive been mugged and beaten down twice, and both times they said

"get your wallet out" you give them 22p (im poor :) )might take your phone, but they never take anything like your mp3 player, cigs, or bus passes.

so in conclusion, chavs are stupid shites that need taking to another country like india, or the dodgy parts of america or something and shot at, and they slowly bleed to death in an alley screaming in pain but no-one can hear them.DIE!

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Volv on 03-15-2007 at 10:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My brother got attacked by two asian guys with a sword, he grabbed the blade before they could stab him in the stomach though, it sliced all of his hands open, but he managed to overpower two of them.
How many hands did he have? =/
RE: Fatal Stabbing! by user27089 on 03-15-2007 at 11:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Volv
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
My brother got attacked by two asian guys with a sword, he grabbed the blade before they could stab him in the stomach though, it sliced all of his hands open, but he managed to overpower two of them.
How many hands did he have? =/

Just the two, but I meant it sliced his hands open all over. If I was speaking to you and said it you would've understood.
RE: Fatal Stabbing! by EBFL on 03-15-2007 at 06:13 PM

Today: A Young boy got attacked for no reason.
Not near me though but i hope they catch the 40year old :sad:

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by FrozenDaggers on 03-15-2007 at 07:38 PM

There's been 3 murders down the road from me.

Some guy years ago was found hanging under the park [got into the underground sewer place].

Some old lady got mugged in the woodlands I live near also.

Someone got raped near the school I go to.

There's prolly other things too, but thats off the top of my head.

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by MeEtc on 03-15-2007 at 07:44 PM

there's been some drive-by bullet sprayings across town from me recently, in the last month there's been 5 incidents all thought to be related to each other, prolly to do with drug trade

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by s7a5 on 03-15-2007 at 07:44 PM

the famous shootings in dawson college, montreal.
I was there! :) :(

RE: Fatal Stabbing! by Chrono on 03-15-2007 at 08:04 PM

Well, you dont live near the chineese food restaurant where this chef went out, knife in hand, and murdered his wife's lover :P. I wonder if they still use the same knife.. :P. Not that i really care, that restaurant sucks :P