Shoutbox

Caught parents having Hardcore $3X - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X (/showthread.php?tid=72645)

Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Steven on 03-14-2007 at 05:59 PM

Eww.. I walked in on them, and it was a disturbing position (69) now, im scared to talk to them, how should i break the ice?

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Thor on 03-14-2007 at 06:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Steven
Eww.. I walked in on them, and it was a disturbing position (69) now, im scared to talk to them, how should i break the ice?
o.o

Ouch.
Um, well, I think you should talk to them. Don't wait too long, anyways, eventually they will come and talk to you (and if they knew that you saw them...yeah :P) then they will be quite embarassed. Waiting won't solve anything, except that they'll probably come to you. :)

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Fuse on 03-14-2007 at 06:06 PM

ouch, thats got to be weird. maybe you should just wait till they say something to you? or just act normal :P

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Oxy on 03-14-2007 at 06:29 PM

You should talk to them about it. Tell them you saw it and was quite disturbed. Im sure you'll work it out from there on it. :)

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Weyzza on 03-14-2007 at 06:43 PM

Lesson learned: knock the door before you enter their room unless they have sex in the living room, or in the kitchen, or in the driveway :rolleyes:

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by vaccination on 03-14-2007 at 06:58 PM

lol that's bad. Unlucky :P

Now, I say use it against them, isn't about time you had some new clothes, maybe a new game? :P

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by NiteMare on 03-14-2007 at 07:20 PM

if they know, then just stop talking:P they will think your emotionaly scared and try to give you stuff like a computer or video game system:P

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by LoochTheMan on 03-14-2007 at 07:31 PM

1. Never accept a kiss from your mother or father again?

Or

2. Just let it be, everyone does it. Just because they are parents, doesnt mean they arent active.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Voldemort on 03-14-2007 at 08:15 PM

they are the ones who are embarrassed....it isn't your fault imho :P
annnnd:

quote:
Originally posted by LoochTheMan
1. Never accept a kiss from your mother or father again?

Or

2. Just let it be, everyone does it. Just because they are parents, doesnt mean they arent active.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Joe on 03-14-2007 at 08:17 PM

1. Don't tell the world about it.
2. Live your life

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by GiantSpider on 03-14-2007 at 08:26 PM

lol, unlucky.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Jimbo on 03-14-2007 at 08:27 PM

:p unlucky. Just go talk to them, explain it, tell them what you saw see where it goes from there.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by -dt- on 03-14-2007 at 09:05 PM

get over it, people have sex.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by prashker on 03-14-2007 at 09:22 PM

Call all your friends and say

"OMG LOL DUDE MY PARENTS HAD SEXYTIME"

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by segosa on 03-14-2007 at 09:47 PM

"normal" sex would be survivable, but the 69 position? Old people shouldn't do that sort of stuff anymore, that's just wrong.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by MeEtc on 03-14-2007 at 09:50 PM

I would just go and apologize for walking into their room. If your age is displaying right (you're 13?) this might lead them to give the infamous 'birds and the bees' discussion. As long as you are all comfortable about talking to each other, sit down and have a little chit-chat, reassure them that you'll remain clean until you get married (even if you really don't plan on it, they'll like that), you could just be all innocent-like and ask 'Umm, what exactly were you doing in there??'

My 2 cents

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by -dt- on 03-14-2007 at 09:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
reassure them that you'll remain clean until you get married (even if you really don't plan on it, they'll like that), you could just be all innocent-like and ask 'Umm, what exactly were you doing in there??'
why :-/, most parents i know dont care if you have sex before you're married its just a silly religious thing : <
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by MeEtc on 03-14-2007 at 09:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
why :-/, most parents i know dont care if you have sex before you're married its just a silly religious thing : <
ya never know. You could say that my parents were somewhat protective, they didn't want me doing anything stupid. But I'm grown up now, so they shouldn't care now
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by vaccination on 03-14-2007 at 09:59 PM

quote:
Indeed, damned religions *shakes fist*
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by WDZ on 03-14-2007 at 10:22 PM

In case some of you haven't noticed, this thread is not in T&T.

I consider it a serious advice thread, so any perverted comments will be deleted. ¬_¬

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Joe on 03-14-2007 at 10:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
why (Smilie), most parents i know dont care if you have sex before you're married its just a silly religious thing : <
Indeed, damned religions *shakes fist*

This post was edited Today at 06:20 pm by WDZ.
True. I am religious. I don't believe that pre-marital sex is moral, mostly because of the common repercussions/consequences. The same with alcohol, it's not the drinking, it's the drunk-ing.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Joa on 03-14-2007 at 10:44 PM

omfg. eew :P

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
if they know, then just stop talking they will think your emotionaly scared and try to give you stuff like a computer or video game system
yeah do what nightmare said. that guy's a genius :cheesy:

if they don't know you saw them, just act normal... don't even mention it. it's just normal, u know? either way i feel sorry for you
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by kao on 03-14-2007 at 10:49 PM

So what, how do you think they made you? It's your fault for just walking in and their fault for not locking the door. Just tell them to lock the damn door in the future.

RE: RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by rix on 03-14-2007 at 10:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kao
So what, how do you think they made you?

Perhaps they didn't? *-)
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by kao on 03-14-2007 at 10:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rix
king they will think your emotionaly scared and try to give you stuff like a computer or video game system
Well they probably tried doing it the natural way at least. :dodgy:
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Adeptus on 03-15-2007 at 12:33 AM

I am surprised that virtually all responses are encouraging Steven to "talk to them" about it.  I don't see what's there to talk about -- Steven obviously knows what he saw, so he doesn't need the "birds and bees" lecture.  Steven having walked in on them is not a comfortable situation for anyone.  Why not just let it go?

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Joe on 03-15-2007 at 01:13 AM

Not that simple

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Nagamasa on 03-15-2007 at 01:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Joa
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
if they know, then just stop talking they will think your emotionaly scared and try to give you stuff like a computer or video game system
yeah do what nightmare said. that guy's a genius :cheesy:

I guess it is actually a nitemare. :P

Well a related situation happened with 2 of my best friends. They were watching pr0n and doing the actions that are supposed to go with it (word choice ftw!), and one of their dads walked in on them, and yea...his dad was okay with it, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

So I guess you can just say to them its fine, and that they should lock the door next time, and don't let it go out of hand (making 2 more siblings). And if your parents seems shocked that you know so much about this subject, just tell them that you learnt it in health class.

P.S: Went by Promenade today. :P
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Voldemort on 03-15-2007 at 01:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
So I guess you can just say to them its fine, and that they should lock the door next time, and don't let it go out of hand (making 2 more siblings). And if your parents seems shocked that you know so much about this subject, just tell them that you learnt it in health class.

wtf.
Why are you supposed to tell them what to do?
They are adults for a reason...
It was just a combination of bad choices:P(door not locked, didn't knock :P)
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Omar on 03-15-2007 at 01:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by segosa
"normal" sex would be survivable, but the 69 position? Old people shouldn't do that sort of stuff anymore, that's just wrong.
judging by Stevens age the parents must be in their 40's.... and tbh... I dont see whats wrong with the 69 position.... its just sex... deal with it... and move on.
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Aardvark on 03-15-2007 at 02:22 AM

...hands...what would I do without you - for you give me the power to KNOCK! Personally I wouldn't want to tell my parents if I caught them in the act, wayyy too awkward.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by dylan! on 03-15-2007 at 02:45 AM

BLACKMAIL

whenever you want extra money or something make a joke out of it... be like "yeah can I have an extra 10$ so I can stop by the optomitrist to fix my eyes after you wrecked them" or something like that

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by qgroessl on 03-15-2007 at 03:54 AM

Just don't worry about it... especially if they didn't see you... BIG F'in DEAL... People have sex... and whoever it was that said you should play dumb... or that you should like, avoid talking to them... I don't know if you know this but, what they were doing, is what made you... so it's nothing too weird...

Don't worrya bout it.. not a big deal.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Rolando on 03-15-2007 at 04:38 AM

Ouch!

I would ignore it. Way to ackward for me :p

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Pinchichuv on 03-15-2007 at 04:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
Ouch!

I would ignore it. Way to ackward for me :p
same here, but like they say dont recieve a kiss for either one of them :P
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by aNILEator on 03-15-2007 at 08:13 AM

oh well previously i saw, heard and was kept awake (bed banging on other side of my wall) my dad and (now ex) girlfriend having anal sex lots of noise from every hole that night :cry:

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Steven on 03-15-2007 at 11:53 AM

Thanks from most of you, but for those of you who are saying move on, imagine your parents having hardcore sex, at around 47 and 37, "live your life" is hard for me, because every time i close my eyes i imagine the durex box in the drawer. I am scared for life.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by qgroessl on 03-15-2007 at 12:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pinchichuv
same here, but like they say dont recieve a kiss for either one of them

That's another thing i don't ge why people are saying... who cares?... They've probably done it many times before... and you might've done it yourself (well, not you specifically cause of age), but that's just kinda stupid for people to be telling him...

quote:
because every time i close my eyes i imagine the durex box in the drawer.

... And that's a bad thing?... FREE CONDOMS! woo hoo!!...
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Nagamasa on 03-15-2007 at 01:09 PM

quote:
Thanks from most of you, but for those of you who are saying move on, imagine your parents having hardcore sex, at around 47 and 37, "live your life" is hard for me, because every time i close my eyes i imagine the durex box in the drawer. I am scared for life.

Perhaps getting a psychologist might help? Then after, maybe Mediation might help solve the little conflict you have there?

Mediation helps open people up BTW, so it should be able to break the ice and solve your problem. :D
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by vaccination on 03-15-2007 at 03:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun

"If the room's a lockin', don't come a knockin'" >_>
Every night...-door closes-
<_<

lol :P

@nile: that's horrible :P

@everyone else: I's quite hard for a 13 year old to get over something like that, It's not the sort of thing they imagine their oh so innocent mummy and daddy to be doing. I know, I saw a similar thing at that age. (though not a 69er o.o)

I say, just think of it as a natural thing, you'll soon be over it, you might just have to grow up a bit first (Y)
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Vimto on 03-15-2007 at 04:21 PM

quote:

* Vimto remembers expieriencing the very same quite a few times *shudders*

I tend to block it out of memory :P

I think its worse to hear whats going on, especially if you have the room next door and their being particuarly loud ¬_¬ +o(
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by ShawnZ on 03-15-2007 at 04:51 PM

he's lying 8-)

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by absorbation on 03-15-2007 at 05:59 PM

Whatever do you, don't ask your friends for advice, unless you want a horrible childhood :P.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Steven on 03-15-2007 at 06:05 PM

Too late.....

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Tasha on 03-15-2007 at 06:12 PM

Get over it and be happy because they love eachother enough to do such things?8-) It's a part of life.

RE: RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Val on 03-15-2007 at 06:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
he's lying 8-)

Yes he is. He posted at around 2:00 PM in his timezone and I don't see why they would be doing that sort of thing at that time. Plus I talked to him and he said it was bollocks so...
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by ShawnZ on 03-15-2007 at 06:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy
Yes he is. He posted at around 2:00 PM in his timezone and I don't see why they would be doing that sort of thing at that time. Plus I talked to him and he said it was bollocks so...

how could he walk in, look in the drawer and see a box of durex condoms without being noticed? they must have really been going at it
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Thor on 03-15-2007 at 06:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
LOL IM RUINING GENERAL CHIT CHAT
LOL IM RUINING GENERAL CHIT CHAT
SO AM I!

:dodgy:

If it was a lie, then just lame. :dodgy:
RE: RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Val on 03-15-2007 at 06:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
Originally posted by ValSpy

how could he walk in, look in the drawer and see a box of durex condoms without being noticed? they must have really been going at it

Well the box of condoms are another story. He was trying to find condoms one time a few years ago :p
RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Steven on 03-15-2007 at 10:31 PM

No it was not a lie shut up val, you do not know my life. As close as you think you are to me,   YOU ARE NOT. So far all I said was "good morning, im seeing a movie with Jordan is that alright?"

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Omar on 03-16-2007 at 02:53 AM

ay ay ay Steven... always looking for attention...

*shakes head*

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by linx05 on 03-16-2007 at 04:02 AM

lol, so it was fake after all.

I'm sure there are some shady channels on IRC that would just love to hear this story! You will have more luck getting attention there I am afraid.

RE: Caught parents having Hardcore $3X by Steven on 03-16-2007 at 12:33 PM

Nooooooooooo dont listen to himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I have AD/HD :(