Shoutbox

The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? (/showthread.php?tid=72737)

The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by bridport_james on 03-17-2007 at 10:15 AM

So, with 29 games played in the Premiership and Man Utd 6 points ahead of Chelsea - who do you think will take the honours, and who will be behind them??

I think Man U will stay there and win, and Chelsea can hold on...

Here is what I think the table will be at the end of the season:

1 - MAN UTD
2 - Chelsea
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool
------------------------
5 - Bolton
6 - Reading

What do you think? Post your tables here... :P

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Zahid™ on 03-17-2007 at 10:34 AM

Even though i support Arsenal i don't think we'll win the premiership, i think we will come third or maybe even sceond.

1 - Man Utd
2 - Chelsea
3 - Arsenal
4 - Liverpool

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by hmaster on 03-17-2007 at 10:45 AM

ManUtd :o) :D

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Weyzza on 03-17-2007 at 11:03 AM

Same, except Liverpool will be the third.

I think it will be very hard for Arsenal to hold on without Henry.

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by John Anderton on 03-17-2007 at 11:19 AM

Gogo Manchester United :cheesy:

1) Man Utd
2) Chelsea
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal (hopefully 8-))

If I could hax, I'd put Chesea 12th or something and Liverpool to 2nd and Arsenal on 3rd :P
(Good thing emit isn't here :x)

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by steVenB on 03-17-2007 at 05:28 PM

Glory Glory Man United!

1) Man Utd
2) Chelski
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal

Hopefully, Chelski will further go into disarray and eventually become the Real Madrid of the Premiership. 

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Pinchichuv on 03-17-2007 at 06:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steVenB
1) Man Utd
2) Chelski
3) Liverpool
4) Arsenal
Man U all the way
RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by bridport_james on 03-18-2007 at 05:39 PM

Who do you think will go down???

For me there are 5 teams in it - Wigan, West Ham, Sheffield United, Charlton, and of course Watford.

I think after the end the table will look like this -

15 - Wigan
16 - Sheffield United
17 - Charlton
-----------------------------------------
18 - Manchester City
19 - Watford
20 - West Ham

Alan Pardew has been great this side of February for Charlton, and they have some incredible belief, especially after seeing them beat Newcastle 2 - 0 at The Valley. Manchester City, unfortuanatley I think will go down, Stuart Pearce is under a lot of pressure this week (although that was eased after beating Middlesboro' at home), and they're team doesnt have any real stand out players who are playing well - whereas Charlton have Darren Bent, Song (on loan from ARSENAL:D), Luke Young and Scott Carson.

Watford, who have been playing well recently, have left it too late I think, they have missed Marlon King this year, and West Ham, despite their great squad, are in too much of a pickle now.

It'd be best to forget this season for them and let Alan Curbishley start again in the Championship.

Your thoughts???

*:o That was long :o*

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Oxy on 03-18-2007 at 08:25 PM

WTF? Man city wont go down...

Charlton
Watford
West Ham

EDIT: man u will win the prem, but it would be a same to see us 'pool go to fourth without a fight. and can i say our draw with villa earlier was pathetic.

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Weekender on 03-18-2007 at 08:40 PM

Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

Charlton
-----------------
Sheff Utd
West Ham
Watford

My predictions.. but lots could change, Chelsea still having to play Man U. Liverpool still having to play Arsenal.Charlton still having to play Sheff Utd. Could all change very quickly. =D Looks like it could be a good finish to the season.

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by John Anderton on 03-19-2007 at 06:54 AM

With a performance like the one they had this weekend, how can Manchester United not win? :P 8 games to go now, right? :D

Hmm so we're still in for a chance to have a triple this season. The Premiership is almost in grasp. We have a good chance in the FA cup (assuming we can kill off Middlesbrough later today, about 5 hours from now :)). The champions league, well, we're in there. Its usually very tough to predict the outcome so lets see how it goes :)

Gogo Man Utd :cheesy:

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Ash_ on 03-19-2007 at 08:35 AM

everyone is an Everton hater? i reckon well come 6th if not 5th. we stole a nice 3 points from Arsenal last night which was completely awesome (Andy Johnson 8.5million dollar bargain) were only 1 point away from 5th and we beat Bolton in goal difference so we can overtake them if we try hard enough :) my table:

Man Utd
Chelsea
Scummerpool
Arsenal
Everton
Tottenham

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by John Anderton on 03-19-2007 at 09:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
everyone is an Everton hater?
Not really. I think they are a hardworking and deserving team though they still don't have what it takes to make it big in the Champions League :)

I would love to see a table like..
Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Tottenham
Chelsea

But that's not going to happen :(
RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Eddie on 03-19-2007 at 09:36 AM

pfft u all suk lol :P Chelsea are my team :D im a great fan and all and we still have a chance, but United are top class this year, i still vote chelsea though :)

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Jhrono on 03-19-2007 at 12:34 PM

Chelsea all the way..

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by Vimto on 03-23-2007 at 12:23 PM

Liverpool FTW!

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by RaPLeX on 03-23-2007 at 02:33 PM

1 - MAN UTD will win the title :)
2 - Chelsea
3 - Arsenal

RE: The Premiership... MAN U or CHELSEA?? by vincerooney on 03-24-2007 at 11:46 AM

hopefully man utd will win the title. i'm fed up of chelseas bought dominance. hopefully in the summer frank lampard and mourinho will disappear for good too. Would be even better if drogba went away for good too. Take away his flukey goals and they wouldnt even be as high as 2nd.

As for the relegation places watford and west ham are already down. I just hope charlton join them. I have a blind passion for charlton since they've been around here for ages and to me are just another london club and not a particularly big london club. But i fear they'll escape and the poor blades will go down.