Shoutbox

I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) (/showthread.php?tid=72738)

I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by Madd Dogg on 03-17-2007 at 11:12 AM

Hi all!

I downloaded this script yesterday 'couse I'd like to count down the minutes 'till the new Linkin Park album's (Minutes to Midnight) will be published. But I cannot do that 'couse the script doesen't work as i want:@ (only a 60-minutes-period appears in the count down:().
What did I make wrong? Or the script won't satiate my expectations? Please someone help me! Thank y'all before!

RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by NiteMare on 03-17-2007 at 03:14 PM

well there are 2 (if not more) count down scripts, which one are you using?

RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by Madd Dogg on 03-17-2007 at 07:48 PM

LOL
I haven't heared about the other(s) yet. Thanx for the information.
Well I'm using this one. (It's made by U, isn't it?)

RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by NiteMare on 03-17-2007 at 08:06 PM

yes thats mine, can you post a picture of your config window?

RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by CookieRevised on 03-17-2007 at 08:10 PM

trivia:

quote:
Originally posted by Madd Dogg

I haven't heared about the other(s) yet.
this lists them all:
CookieRevised's reply to Countdown for PSM/Nick
RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by Madd Dogg on 03-18-2007 at 07:27 PM

Of course. Here's my config window. (Don't matter about my configs, I said: "I would be a lame" :D)

CookieRevised thank U very much for the link!(Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by NiteMare on 03-18-2007 at 07:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Madd Dogg
Of course. Here's my config window.
i beleive you forgot to post the picture
RE: I would be a lame... (i've problems with the countdown script) by Madd Dogg on 03-19-2007 at 03:54 PM

:$:D