Shoutbox

How to use 2 different colors in font? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: How to use 2 different colors in font? (/showthread.php?tid=72857)

How to use 2 different colors in font? by 3was on 03-20-2007 at 08:42 PM

Hey guys, does anyone know how to use 2 different colors in their font? i can do this only by selecting the ''gradient text'' and then choosing 2 colors then it will appear with 2 colors. I've seen people use it as their font. Does anyone know how? Thanks.

Here is and example---> [Image: exampleno8.th.png]

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Zahid™ on 03-20-2007 at 08:50 PM

I'm not sure but i think these might be able to do that: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/87-Message-Customizer!-Live/
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/141-Colorize/

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Lou on 03-20-2007 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by 3was
Hey guys, does anyone know how to use 2 different colors in their font? i can do this only by selecting the ''gradient text'' and then choosing 2 colors then it will appear with 2 colors. I've seen people use it as their font. Does anyone know how? Thanks.

Here is and example---> [Image: exampleno8.th.png]
The [c] tag is useful,
code:
[c=blue]Your wonderful gradient text goes here[/c=red]
;)
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Nagamasa on 03-21-2007 at 01:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
The [c] tag is useful,
code:
[c=blue]Your wonderful gradient text goes here[/c=red]
;)

Is there a way to automatically change the lower/uppercase, remove space between words, and have it automatically rotate between THREE or more colours?
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by 3was on 03-21-2007 at 04:47 AM

Thanks, but there is a way to keep it as your main font. Like it is a gradient text but each time you type it shows like that you dont need to insert anything. :<

quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
I'm not sure but i think these might be able to do that: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/87-Message-Customizer!-Live/
http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/141-Colorize/

Thanks Zahid... :) that helped alot but i think there is a way to have it colored without typing '' /colorize '' each time before you write somthing.
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by joey on 03-21-2007 at 12:00 PM

erm i was wondering for my screen-name, hos do you get a red writing on a black background for example.

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Nagamasa on 03-21-2007 at 12:02 PM

code:
[a=black][c=red]User.[/c][/a]

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Jesus on 03-21-2007 at 12:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
Is there a way to automatically change the lower/uppercase, remove space between words, and have it automatically rotate between THREE or more colours?
lower/uppercase changing is possible with a script, eg RandomCase does that.

removingspacesbetweenwords,likethis,ispossibletoo. I don't know why you would want that though...

and for the colors...
code:
[c=red]This might be [/c=blue][c=blue]what you're after...[/c=green]

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Nagamasa on 03-21-2007 at 08:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
and for the colors...
code:
[c=red]This might be [/c=blue][c=blue]what you're after...[/c=green]

I want to have it so that it changes colours automatically; so I don't need to put the [c=XX][/c=XX] in.
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Jesus on 03-21-2007 at 11:56 PM

that could be scripted too, maybe an idea for Message Customizer Live! if that doesn't have more than 2 colors already...

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by Supersonicdarky on 03-22-2007 at 12:36 AM

here. sorta.

RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by markee on 03-22-2007 at 12:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
that could be scripted too, maybe an idea for Message Customizer Live! if that doesn't have more than 2 colors already...
I might just do that later, though it won't be a small feat (mostly because of the groups stuff and having to put converters in to change all the methods.... but i'll try).

EDIT:  This might actually give me a reason to recode some stuff and use multidimensional arrays so I'm not relying on reading text documents so often....
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by joey on 03-22-2007 at 10:12 AM

quote:
code:

and will work for things like my screen name on MSN?
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by NanaFreak on 03-22-2007 at 10:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
quote:
code:

and will work for things like my screen name on MSN?
yes it will.... just use all the same codes like in a conversation ;) (also works in PSM but you cant see it work there...)
RE: How to use 2 different colors in font? by joey on 03-22-2007 at 10:35 AM

cheers. :D