Shoutbox

Help me!! Please! (notification of conversations) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Help me!! Please! (notification of conversations) (/showthread.php?tid=72883)

Help me!! Please! (notification of conversations) by FeDe_VaN on 03-21-2007 at 05:44 PM

Hello!!, I need help porfavor, lower Stuffplug's last version, and I cannot activate the option of " notification of conversations ", if they help me I will be grateful for it, regards!

FeDe!

RE: Help me!! Please! by Felu on 03-21-2007 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by FeDe_VaN
Hello!!, I need help porfavor, lower Stuffplug's last version, and I cannot activate the option of " notification of conversations ", if they help me I will be grateful for it, regards!

FeDe!
The option is no more available as these notifications are not reliable at all. But if you really want the feature, go for Messenger Discovery Live.
RE: Help me!! Please! by Rolando on 03-21-2007 at 05:50 PM

Well.. this is MP!L not Stuffplug, but we can help you anyhow.

That feature has been removed because it wasn't reliable anymore. Now, it opens whenever a session is started, which is different than a conversation being started. There are scripts for MP!L that have this feature, but as I said, it'll notify you of sessions, not conversations.

A session is when the computer of the other user retrieves information from your wlm, like your display picture, or when you get online.

I'll post a link in a sec

(uhh.. felu beat me to it :p)