Shoutbox

Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! (/showthread.php?tid=72929)

Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 07:24 PM

Hi guys, since I've installed Messenger Plus i've on my pc this error!! It's a windows error that come when i shut donw my pc or I shut down simply the application! I've the last versione of MSN and Messenger Plus but this error conitnues to come!! What I've to do? Someone of you have the same trouble? Thank you guys bye bye

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by NaMe on 03-23-2007 at 07:25 PM

Whats the error? Screenshot?

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 07:26 PM

The classic windows error! With send or not send... Now I do a screenshot...

Now I've tried to close msn but the error doesn't come... So it comes only shutting down pc and i can't do a screenshot... But the error doesn't come when i reboot pc... Only shuttin down! However the error it's the standard windows error...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by NaMe on 03-23-2007 at 07:31 PM

whats the classic windows error? What OS are you using?

Press Prt Scr on you keyboard (top-left) and then paste it into paint...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 07:40 PM

Windows Xp Error.. With the send or not to send keys.. I think we don't need a screenshot... I Know how to do a screenshot but i've to shut down pc to see it.. Now I do it but I  need a few minute...

This Is the screenshot...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by NaMe on 03-23-2007 at 07:40 PM

oh, the xxxx has a error would you like to send it to microsoft

That one?

Can anyone translate that?

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 07:41 PM

yes this... You've seen he screenshot? This is another one

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 07:42 PM

Translate what?

I see that the second image is the error.. The first are specification...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by NaMe on 03-23-2007 at 07:56 PM

well when you shut your pc down did you click ''end now''

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 08:23 PM

End now? My windows is in italian.. I click start then the key with the icon red for shutdown and then still the shutdown key in the central window that appear... I use the normal procedure to shut down.. But this is not only my problem... Also some of my friends has it...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by MattyRid on 03-23-2007 at 09:32 PM

OK...are you running either sweetim/smiley central or Messenger discovery Live?

do you use any patches such as mess patch?

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 09:36 PM

No I use only Messenger Plus...

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by MattyRid on 03-23-2007 at 09:37 PM

only thing I can suggest is follow this to the letter and see if it helps you in any way shape or form.

RE: Error while shutting down Pc or Closing MPL! by BigBlack on 03-23-2007 at 09:47 PM

This is very long... I'll tray tomorrow... But it's possibile that this problem it's only mine and of my friends? There's some known bugs... Thank you