Shoutbox

Remove contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Remove contacts (/showthread.php?tid=73042)

Remove contacts by gook on 03-26-2007 at 05:57 PM

I am trying to permanently remove a contact from my block/unblock list but the 'delete' option on right-click is greyed out, How do I remove them completly from this list

RE: Remove contacts by prashker on 03-26-2007 at 06:29 PM

Use NoRooms List Manager

Login.

Lists > Manually Manage Lists > Block List > Right Click Contact > Delete from Block List

[Image: attachment.php?pid=802317]

RE: Remove contacts by Sunshine on 03-26-2007 at 09:22 PM

You can't delete them completely from all lists (allow and block) until they deleted you..hence why the option to delete is greyed out (that contact still has you on his/her list).

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Use NoRooms List Manager

Login.

Lists > Manually Manage Lists > Block List > Right Click Contact > Delete from Block List
That will only put them back on allowlist...(if Listmanager still works at all with WLM 8.1)
RE: Remove contacts by prashker on 03-26-2007 at 09:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
That will only put them back on allowlist...(if Listmanager still works at all with WLM 8.1)

Yeah, just realised that :p, After I deleted, when I signed back into WLM it said "blah has added you, allow or cancle"
RE: Remove contacts by gook on 03-26-2007 at 10:35 PM

just tried the list manager, it didnt work, just gets rid of them from one list into the other.
However I have  just set up another msn account and added my first addy. Low and behold the delete option is greyed out until I remove my first addy from the second account. Looks like I cannot delete a contact fully unless they have deleted me and only then will the 'delete' option be active> does anyone know how to remove a contact that still has you in their list.

RE: Remove contacts by prashker on 03-26-2007 at 11:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gook
can't delete them completely from all lists (allow and block) until they deleted you..hence why the option to delete is greyed out (that contact still has you on his/her list).

As Sunshine said, if the other person has not removed you it's not possible.