Shoutbox

Very strange problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Very strange problem (/showthread.php?tid=73226)

Very strange problem by kingmonkey on 04-02-2007 at 11:17 AM

I cannot sign into live messenger with one of my accounts. I can sign into hotmail and all my other accounts work fine but just this one wont..

Any ideas?!

RE: Very strange problem by NiteMare on 04-02-2007 at 11:38 AM

can you give us anymore information?, what error do you get, what version of WLM do you have, do you have anny add ons like plus or stuffplug ect

RE: RE: Very strange problem by kingmonkey on 04-02-2007 at 12:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
can you give us anymore information?, what error do you get, what version of WLM do you have, do you have anny add ons like plus or stuffplug ect

WLM 8.1 and MSGPlus 4.20

Error code is 81000306, something about not being connected to the internet (even though I obviously am!)
RE: Very strange problem by Eddie on 04-02-2007 at 01:27 PM

Not sure if tis the same but take a lookie here:

http://msn-errors.blogspot.com/search/label/error%20code%2081000306

RE: Very strange problem by kingmonkey on 04-02-2007 at 03:51 PM

Now I get another error message saying the service is temporarily unavailable. But I can still sign on with my other accounts... How can it be available for some accounts and unavailable for others?!

RE: Very strange problem by RebelSean on 04-02-2007 at 10:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kingmonkey
Now I get another error message saying the service is temporarily unavailable. But I can still sign on with my other accounts... How can it be available for some accounts and unavailable for others?!

Because it's an issue with the servers which is beyond our control. However, have you tried deleting your contact cache?