Shoutbox

MSN tabs dissapeared - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: MSN tabs dissapeared (/showthread.php?tid=73245)

MSN tabs dissapeared by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 04-02-2007 at 07:36 PM

Bit of an odd problem...Signed into msn..and all the tabs are missing on the side. Ive checked that the box doesnt say to hide them. Ive signed in and out and restarted...still no luck.

Any help or light on the situation? is it just an msn error you think?

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by Rolando on 04-02-2007 at 07:52 PM

Interesting. Did you install any patch/add-on recently?

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 04-02-2007 at 07:55 PM

Nope none at all. Just tried repairing..still not fixed.

32 views and nobody is having or had the same problem O__O

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by Pkal on 04-03-2007 at 12:08 AM

same thing happened to me and still not owrking right

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by xJ + on 04-03-2007 at 04:29 AM

try signing in and out serveral times to get those tabs back on. It's probably due to connection to the server or due to large amount of users logging onto msn/wlm at the same time or some other reasons. But it's definitely not to do with the installation of the messenger.

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by MattyRid on 04-03-2007 at 04:49 AM

Try changing your region/country and see if it still happens, might a country related thing, but it's unlikely.

RE: RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 04-03-2007 at 12:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by xJ +
try signing in and out serveral times to get those tabs back on. It's probably due to connection to the server or due to large amount of users logging onto msn/wlm at the same time or some other reasons. But it's definitely not to do with the installation of the messenger.

i tried the signing in  several times over several hours and repairing but nothing worked. but thanks for the reply. the tabs are sorta back...some of them have blue queston marks. but as long as its an msn issue and not my compuer then thats ok. hehe
RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by Eddie on 04-03-2007 at 01:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by [B]roken.[Hearts]
i tried the signing in  several times over several hours and repairing but nothing worked. but thanks for the reply. the tabs are sorta back...some of them have blue queston marks. but as long as its an msn issue and not my compuer then thats ok. hehe
highly unlikely its a computer issue :) Have you ever used MessPatch before? i know they promote some hiding and choosing tabs software *-) But i dont think its anythin to worry about honestly :)

EDIT: 999! :o
RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 04-03-2007 at 01:23 PM

Nope never used any of the MSN patches before. ive never been much good with computers. hehe

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by Sunshine on 04-03-2007 at 02:32 PM

If you changed nothing in messenger (settings, patches) or in firewall etc. and things were working fine before then it's a server issue. Nothin you can do to fix it. The tabs will come back when the advertisements are back up at servers.

RE: MSN tabs dissapeared by [B]roken.[Hearts] on 04-03-2007 at 05:06 PM

tabs seem to be back and working ok. thanks for the help :)