Shoutbox

[Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options (/showthread.php?tid=73334)

[Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options by MC Inferno on 04-05-2007 at 10:06 PM

I woke up the other day with 1700 contacts... I don't remmeber how I done it, as I was drunk.

Anyways... the contact list cleaner... I wanna delete everybody who I've never spoken to, which means I need to go through one by one, so is it possible to delete everyone I haven't spoken to, or something similar?

Cheers, Inferno

RE: [Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options by Eljay on 04-05-2007 at 10:09 PM

I thought the limit was 600 contacts? Unless that was a bit of an exaggeration there...

RE: [Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options by Plik on 04-05-2007 at 10:14 PM

Click the top of the last chat column so it orders the list by last chat.
Then just use shift to select all the contacts you want to delete, and press delete

RE: [Request] Mass Contact-List Organiser Options by MC Inferno on 04-06-2007 at 10:45 PM

No I had 600 Sumthing Before this happened... Now  literally have 1700 contacts.

I tried this plik, but it wont work, unless I'm doin it wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

EDIT: Working Now. But becoz I have over 1000 to delete and my MSN is going REALLY slow as a result of so many people, its taking time... maybe someone could do this for other users?