Shoutbox

contact list backgroung image...can't delete??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: contact list backgroung image...can't delete??? (/showthread.php?tid=73354)

contact list backgroung image...can't delete??? by allo on 04-06-2007 at 03:25 PM

Hello,
I installed a script that allows you to place a picture as a background in the contact list...well and i don't like it so it tried to delete the script from my preferences in Messenger Plus! Live and as well by going into my computer>all programs>msnpluslive etc... and by deleting the script.

My picture is still there...:( don't know what else to do...could someone help me with this???

Thank you

Vanessa

Edit: OOPsss sorry please forget about that query...i did ask for the same thing few months back and had the answer...so i'll try
Sorryyy

RE: contact list backgroung image...can't delete??? by Sunshine on 04-06-2007 at 04:23 PM

That script (Background Changer) is only a helper to easily set a background in contactlist. It doesn't need to be running all the time to keep the background nor does deleting it remove the background.

With the script you can remove the background as stated in the screen:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=805581]

If you removed the script you can delete it by removing lvback.gif from MSN Messenger folder (C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger).

RE: contact list backgroung image...can't delete??? by Ashylay on 04-10-2007 at 06:52 PM

Install the script again. Open up the window and press ok without pressing any buttons. This wil set your bg to nothing and then uninstall the script :)