Shoutbox

cant see messages problem!? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: cant see messages problem!? (/showthread.php?tid=73384)

cant see messages problem!? by gordiegords on 04-07-2007 at 03:12 PM

Hi guys, i have a very frustrating problem which i hope someone can help me out with, sometimes after i have typed a message sometimes the recipitent does not get the message,this also happens the other way,sometimes i dont get messages when the other person has sent them, its not like a delay, they never get there.:( very frustrating.

any help

thanks

Gordon

RE: cant see messages problem!? by MattyRid on 04-07-2007 at 09:20 PM

Sounds like it's a server issue, not much you can do I'm afraid.

RE: cant see messages problem!? by mummycool1 on 04-11-2007 at 09:04 AM

Hi me and my mate have also had this problem and as yet have not found a solution. Its incredibly frustrating and the last couple of days we've had to resort to yahoo messenger as its been that bad. We're not the only ones either I know of lots of people having this same problem. I came here hoping to find a solution, as I was thinking of going back to messenger 7.5 and the older plus, but if its a server problem I'm not sure its worth bothering. Anyone have any other ideas on this one please?

RE: cant see messages problem!? by gordiegords on 04-11-2007 at 09:42 AM

hmmm, who is your service provider?

RE: cant see messages problem!? by Oxy on 04-11-2007 at 09:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by mummycool1
messenger 7.5 and the older plus, but if its a server problem I'm not sure its worth bothering.

Try it anyway, might work.
RE: cant see messages problem!? by mummycool1 on 04-11-2007 at 09:54 AM

I'm with Pipex homecall, my best mate is with Tiscali, my other mate is with Bt and I've a handle of other mates with whom I'm having the same problem who are with different isp, I dont know which ones.

This problem seems so widespread I'm now convinced its a problem with either Microsofts servers or the wlm itself, although I tried going back to the old version of msn messenger and it still did it, so I'm thinking server problems.

I did Lukas back along, but although it was a little better for a couple days it started acting up again so I went back to the live. I just hope Ms sort it out soon.