Shoutbox

[Request] Steal Font&Colour - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Steal Font&Colour (/showthread.php?tid=73456)

[Request] Steal Font&Colour by yunkitho on 04-09-2007 at 11:56 AM

Hey,
       I was wondering if it's possible for someone to make a script that can steal someone else's font and colour. It's fun as to pretend to be someone when you're in a group convo. They're scripts to steal they're dps and nicks and stuff, but it would be great if someone made one to steal they're font and colour too if it's possible.
Thanks
Yunkit

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Oxy on 04-09-2007 at 11:57 AM

This has been tried, and proven very difficult to do. There are some script that try to do this, and have had some success.. Search to find them. :happy:

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by yunkitho on 04-09-2007 at 11:58 AM

ok thx, yeh i have been trying to find one through the script database but had no success.

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Oxy on 04-09-2007 at 12:00 PM

The Try the Scripts Section of the forum. Theres a search box at the bottom of the page. ;)

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by yunkitho on 04-09-2007 at 12:06 PM

thx, tried but no success lol

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Eddie on 04-09-2007 at 02:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lukas
This has been tried, and proven very difficult to do. There are some script that try to do this, and have had some success.. Search to find them. :happy:
I've never seen such a script, there have been scripts to steal names etc, but Colours and Fonts cant be stolen because its done a different way or something, CookieRevised has explained before but i dunno where the post is.
RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by muffinz on 04-09-2007 at 04:16 PM

yes... this is the reason people on my contact list don't fall for it when i use the /usay command to immitate their nicks.. well all i can do for now is just use the colour [c=1][/c] to get the same colour.. T_T

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Eddie on 04-09-2007 at 04:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by muffinz
yes... this is the reason people on my contact list don't fall for it when i use the /usay command to immitate their nicks.. well all i can do for now is just use the colour [c=1][/c] to get the same colour.. T_T
Yeah but that doesn't work if they dont have Messenger Plus Live! Your better off just completely changing your font colour if your trying to fool one contact *-) Or all of them pretending to be someone else for that matter. :P
RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Oxy on 04-09-2007 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
quote:
Originally posted by Lukas
I've never seen such a script, there have been scripts to steal names etc, but Colours and Fonts cant be stolen because its done a different way or something, CookieRevised has explained before but i dunno where the post is.

Im sure it was just stealing font colours, but i don't know where it is now.
[no subject] by Ashylay on 04-09-2007 at 04:55 PM

Okay well this script would be good yet useless because:

Say the person your are stealing from uses a font called 'myFont123' and you dont have it it would just display the text in your normal default font? So say in 3-way conversations people would know whos who.

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by TheGuruSupremacy on 04-09-2007 at 04:55 PM

I know how to change font via script,i was making an imitate script but i have lots of problem with xniff,moreover i had though that making a plugin(hooking recv and send function)is much more easy than making a script which steals font with sniffing and changes it injecting code on msn memory process..So isn't impossible to steal font with scripts but it's very difficult....However you can use messenger discovery that have imitate feature or wait for my release(you could wait much time for it)

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by yunkitho on 04-12-2007 at 07:33 AM

k thx guys

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Shippo on 04-12-2007 at 09:51 PM

Personally, go for Messenger Discovery Live!. =^.^= The imitate feature it has is basically what you want. I've been fooled numerous times because of it, and I even fooled a few people before myself. I even scared one or two that they were being hacked...

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by lilhacker on 07-02-2007 at 06:48 AM

Sorry my lazyness is kicking in.... Any links to messenger Discovery Live?:$

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by Shippo on 07-02-2007 at 08:13 AM

www.google.com - Try googling it, when your not lazy. ^_~

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by MrT on 07-06-2007 at 08:30 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=68087&pid=793539
try this script ;)

TheGuruSupremacy: you can edit this.it's using xniff.
I don't know how to change font via script but if you knows you can improve this :)

RE: [Request] Steal Font&Colour by thenewhokage on 07-07-2007 at 07:11 PM

I Managed To Steal Font And Colour But.

- Most Of The Time Changes Font/Colour Without Notice
- Lines Threw Letters
- Sometimes Doesn't Steal