Shoutbox

to send sounds - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: to send sounds (/showthread.php?tid=73524)

to send sounds by Matty95 on 04-11-2007 at 07:36 PM

As I make to send created sounds com messenger plus????? I have messenger 8,1 and I do not succeed to us. You help me please Are Italian and I am using a translator

RE: to send sounds by TheGuruSupremacy on 04-11-2007 at 10:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty95
As I make to send created sounds com messenger plus????? I have messenger 8,1 and I do not succeed to us. You help me please Are Italian and I am using a translator

Ok...Per favore Matteo spiegati meglio,non ho ben capito cosa non riesci a fare prova a scrivere in italiano e poi a postare anke la traduzione in inglese cosi ti riuscirņ a capire

Translation:

Ok..Please Matty explain what you want better..I don't understand your question maybe because translator have translated badly however try to write in italian and also in english(remember that english is the only language allowed in this forum)then i'll understand you
RE: to send sounds by Matty95 on 04-12-2007 at 12:35 PM

Scusami, ora ripeto:
quando parlo con un mio amico in messenger 8.1 non riesco a inviargli la emoticon che ho creato nella libreria suoni di Messenger Plus.
Mi puoi spiegare come inviargliela?

Scusami, hour I repeat: when I speak with my friend in messenger 8,1 I do not succeed in inviargli the emoticon that I have created in the bookcase you play of Messenger Plus. You can explain like sending to it it to me?