Shoutbox

.dll format for signed out msn icon pls - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: .dll format for signed out msn icon pls (/showthread.php?tid=73531)

.dll format for signed out msn icon pls by polarbearlui on 04-11-2007 at 11:20 PM

hi. i was wondering if anyone could provide me the link to download the signedout msn icon in place of the white thing with the tubes underneath?

i would be really thankful for the signed out msn icon that could replace that

Thanks=)

RE: .dll format for signed out msn icon pls by rav0 on 04-12-2007 at 04:06 AM

The icon is inside msgsres.dll in your Windows Live Messenger installation directory ("C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgsres.dll"). You can get it from there.

RE: .dll format for signed out msn icon pls by polarbearlui on 04-12-2007 at 06:15 AM

sorry>< but i was kinda looking for the one with the blue and green man with the red cross over the green man. my wlm file was edited by my friend. so i would appreciate it very much if you could give me a download link or something. thanks

RE: .dll format for signed out msn icon pls by Jesus on 04-12-2007 at 07:34 AM

the path to the icon should be msgsres.dll,683
If that doesn't work (eg. because the file was edited) just repair/reinstall WLM and you should have the original msgsres.dll back, with the icon in it.

RE: .dll format for signed out msn icon pls by polarbearlui on 04-12-2007 at 12:09 PM

THANKS!