Shoutbox

Your donation could change someone's life - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Your donation could change someone's life (/showthread.php?tid=73577)

Your donation could change someone's life by Tasha on 04-13-2007 at 02:38 PM

You'll probably be thinking this is a donations thread for something silly, but it's not, it's for something more serious.

As some people know, one of our members (fatfreechicken <3) has Cystic Fibrosis. His parents are doing a sponsored run in May, and need as many donations as possible.

These donations will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, which funds research into this life-threatening disease.

If you have any spare money at all, then please sponsor ffc's parents out of the kindness of your hearts, and help the CF Trust come closer to finding a cure, and not only saving many lives, but saving the life of someone within our community.

You can donate here.

Tasha.

Please excuse the lame thread subject. x.x I couldn't think of anything else.

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by EBFL on 04-13-2007 at 02:43 PM

I'd love to donate, but at the minute i cant, i start my new job on saturday so When i get my first payment i will donate. :cheesy:

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by vaccination on 04-13-2007 at 02:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha

Sorry :cry: :P

If ffc hadn't just convinced me to buy a 360, I'd have money to donate :P

* vaccination huggles ffc
RE: Your donation could change someone's life by prashker on 04-13-2007 at 06:58 PM

Wow, I had no idea ffc had that.

I'd love to donate, but the site won't seem to let me with my Credit Card :(..

quote:
Sorry, there is a problem with your card.
Please check and enter your card details again.

You may also wish to use another card.

If the problem persists, please contact your card issuer.

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by Tasha on 05-01-2007 at 08:26 PM

Bumpity bump :]

come on people.

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by prashker on 05-01-2007 at 08:42 PM

Still wont accept my credit card :(.

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by CookieRevised on 05-01-2007 at 09:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Still wont accept my credit card :(.
Same problem here... Neither of the two cards are accepted and it says I need to contact my credit card company. Looks more like a problem on there side if you ask me... unfortunatly...
RE: Your donation could change someone's life by Voldemort on 05-02-2007 at 12:16 AM

Can you send money from your card to paypal? or only with debit?

RE: Your donation could change someone's life by Giulia on 05-03-2007 at 10:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tasha
You'll probably be thinking this is a donations thread for something silly, but it's not, it's for something more serious.

As some people know, one of our members (fatfreechicken <3) has Cystic Fibrosis. His parents are doing a sponsored run in May, and need as many donations as possible.

These donations will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, which funds research into this life-threatening disease.

If you have any spare money at all, then please sponsor ffc's parents out of the kindness of your hearts, and help the CF Trust come closer to finding a cure, and not only saving many lives, but saving the life of someone within our community.

You can donate here.

Tasha.

Hi Tasha
Excuse me to be a bit dumb, but what is cystic fibrosis ^o) ?

Ah yes, I'll give when I'll have more money, now I have too many medical expenses.
RE: Your donation could change someone's life by Discrate on 05-03-2007 at 10:54 AM

I would love to donate but have to money sorry. Vazza also posted a thread like this. I think that the msgplus community should start up the msgplus live charity again and then we could all donate to that and then when we reach a certain mark, we could donate to a charity or 2 charitys such as a charity for cancer or Cystic Fibrosis.

[edit] actually i have found some money i can donate, is there anyway i coul ddonate via paypal? its not much but every cent counts.

RE: RE: Your donation could change someone's life by Giulia on 05-03-2007 at 11:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
quote:
Originally posted by Giulia
Hi Tasha
Excuse me to be a bit dumb, but what is cystic fibrosis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cystic_fibrosis
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that cystic fibrosis and mucoviscidose is the same. :$