Shoutbox

can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... (/showthread.php?tid=73796)

can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by python on 04-21-2007 at 08:52 AM

ok there are some amasing scrips like "clone" and it has a built in DP stealer

but can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder...

if u go on google and put in "DP stealer" there is a kewl 1 that lets u see steal and store any dp any1 has ever used,but it has a Trojen in it :@...

so can some nice person/ppl make a DP steal which is safe and stores it in a selected folder plz. ( if u got really advanced u could wright a script to show n steal any dp any1 has ever used ):)

thx 4 any help

Python

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by siemprebuenoo on 04-21-2007 at 09:40 AM

look for dp get on scripts.... here in this forom...

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by MattyRid on 04-21-2007 at 09:42 AM

here is the link from the scripts database

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/63-DPGet/

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by EBFL on 04-21-2007 at 10:24 AM

On the top of a convosation click this button. Then Plus! then 'Contact Information...' then 'Save this image...' then click this button to create a new folder which you can save Display pictures to. You do not need a script to do it :happy:

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by Matti on 04-21-2007 at 10:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by EBFL
On the top of a convosation click this button.
Or you can click the Plus! icon in the format bar (above the space where you type in) and choose 'Contact Information...'. ;)
RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by python on 04-21-2007 at 11:35 AM

thx 4 all the help, i'll use the script because it's auto

but is ther a way of seeing every dp ever used by the contact?

thx 4 any more help

Python

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by Spunky on 04-21-2007 at 11:38 AM

No, only ones that are still cached on your computer... if they change DP while you are offline and then change it again, you will not get it and if you use a different PC, you will not be able to access any DPs they have used there either

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by python on 04-21-2007 at 12:55 PM

i ment that u can only use the DP there using @ the time...

how do i steal 1's they've used but arn't using @ that time

Thx 4 any MORE help

Python

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by BlackStar on 04-22-2007 at 12:25 AM

I have You tried WLM Ripper?
You find it on Google.
I use it all the time and it is working very good.
It will cache and store all DP's and all emoticons too.
Try it!

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by CookieRevised on 04-22-2007 at 05:19 PM

You can use many programs to steal display pictures and all and each one of them to exactly the same thing. And it does not involve stealing at all!...

But note that you actually do not need any program at all for this!!! You do not steal display pictures and emoticons because everything you see is already located on your computer!
Please see:
CookieRevised's reply to Where does Messenger store it's avatars?

The cached display pictures and custom emoticons of your contacts are located in the directory %temp%\MessengerCache (where %temp% is your temporary files directory in Windows) for Windows Live Messenger. It is here where all those DPs and CEs are stored which so called DP-stealers steal.

-----------------

CookieRevised's reply to can we steal ppl's display pic by using msgplus????

[question]Steal someones msn picture
A Suggestion? Regarding custom icons
[Question] Where goes stolen pictures ?
display picture stealer
WLM Caching?
Emote/Display grabber....
can i make a copy of my mates dp??
Display pics
etc etc

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by Mamemo on 07-19-2007 at 05:03 PM

Hi sorry the bump but:

Is it possible to others to steal every display pic I've ever used, for example the ones from year 2003 (that are now deleted totally)? Or can they be only stolen if I have them in my msnpicture list? Can outsiders get access to my DPs, for example if somebody doesn't even add me to msngr? :| Im scared!!

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by stu on 07-19-2007 at 05:44 PM

No, only people that have added you to their contact list and you have on yours will be able to see your display picture. As the display pictures are stored in the Temp directory, they get deleted every so often, Im not sure how frequently though, but nobody is going to be able to get a picture that you used in 2003.. Nobody can get access to your pictures list, and only the pictures that you choose to display as your DP are the ones that other people can get. As CookieRevised said, all these pictures are already on their computer, because when you start talking to them, your picture gets sent to their computer.

RE: can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder... by davidpolitis on 07-21-2007 at 12:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by python
can some1 creat a script that steals the DP and puts it in a folder...

MSN Reaper 1.3: http://korosoft.ath.cx/programs/?year=2006#msnreaper12

Its probably not what you're looking for, but can be useful for looking at the display pictures in your cache :P