Shoutbox

Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug. (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug. by ahmetgns on 04-21-2007 at 07:32 PM

When I want to listen an Emotion Sound in Plus! windows, I usually can't be sure whether it is playing or not due to silent sections of that sound. So a Stop image (square one) which is automatically replaced with Play image i> when playing a sound would be nice. In ALL windows related to Plus!'s emotion sounds please. Because there is Play/Stop text in some of them. So they will change too.

Other thing is that, when making an emotion sound from a file or by live recording, I lose all my recordings or converted sound when I finish making one emotion sound and then mark "I want to create more sounds" and press Next. So what I want is, unless another sound is converted or recorded, let the first ready sound remains there and let us be able to select other sections of it.

Edit: Corrected thread subject; not Play-Pause but Play-Stop, there is no reason to pause a max. 12 sec sound.

RE: Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug. by ahmetgns on 04-22-2007 at 10:05 AM

I have been surprised each time when I notice most of the features I suggest were on MsgPlus 3.

1- Asking for a password when launching Configuration Wizard if user protects his/her preferences. (although this is not my suggestion, I support that guy who pointed out this conflict)
2- Different Play-Stop buttons when listening Emotion Sounds in Plus! windows.
3- Information sentence about the Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down shortcut function in a chat.
4- There weren't Online, Appear Offline and Sign Out in "change my status" combo box when locking Messenger. (if you didn't read my related post, I wonder whether Online and Sign Out should be there or not, also this would minimize the crowded look of that combo box if we have defined too many Personalized Statuses)

I wonder if they are either forgotten or given-up. But why?, they are useful features.