Shoutbox

Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) (/showthread.php?tid=73847)

Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by prashker on 04-22-2007 at 06:51 PM

Like, if someone has a second monitor, do you now want a second monitor etc :p?

I know I do :sad:

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by kao on 04-22-2007 at 07:07 PM

:o Steal from someone else :cry:

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by MeEtc on 04-22-2007 at 07:16 PM

I don't have enough money to go and buy random shit, so i will have to say no.

If i did have more money, I would know what to buy, but not because of this forum

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by albert on 04-22-2007 at 07:16 PM

It doesn't influence me as such, I just am able to find better ideas..

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by -dt- on 04-22-2007 at 07:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Like, if someone has a second monitor, do you now want a second monitor etc (Smilie)?
no because i already have three :refuck:
RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by Kenji on 04-22-2007 at 07:32 PM

dt inspired me to go dual. I had an old monitor laying around so i just plugged it in. :tongue:

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by Rolando on 04-22-2007 at 07:40 PM

Nope, I buy what I think I need... Although, like alby said, I'm able to see more stuff and figure out if I'd like to buy them :p

I can buy another monitor and go dual, but I don't want to, at all.

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by Thor on 04-22-2007 at 07:56 PM

I mean, I sure want it. But I won't go buy it just because someone on the forums got it. :P

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by L. Coyote on 04-22-2007 at 07:59 PM

Like others said, it gives me ideas, but I won't buy things just because someone mentioned it in a thread. :P

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by FrozenDaggers on 04-22-2007 at 08:08 PM

I'm not rich enough to just go "oh wow, so n so's done that, seems like a good idea, I'LL DO IT TOO!!".

RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by Oxy on 04-22-2007 at 08:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
I mean, I sure want it. But I won't go buy it just because someone on the forums got it. :P

Took the words from my mouth really, although, i did vote yes :undecided:
RE: Does the forum influence you to buy stuff? (new version) by user27089 on 04-23-2007 at 01:08 PM

Everything you buy is influenced by a third party to be honest. You won't buy something you've never seen before or if you don't have anothers opinion on the matter.