Shoutbox

Big msn error! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Big msn error! (/showthread.php?tid=73857)

Big msn error! by MuffinMan on 04-23-2007 at 06:59 AM

Hey,
I'm using Windows Live Messenger 8.1

But I'm having a problem with it. It takes forever to load, freezes all the time, and my contacts don't receive messages that I've sent. Happened last time too, I changed accounts, and when I formatted my computer everything went back to normal. But yeah, I can't be bothered to do that right now, I just was wondering if anyone knew the cause of people not receiving your messages (like the red "this message cannot be delivered to all contacts" doesn't even appear, they just don't get it. Any idea on how to fix it besides formatting?

RE: Big msn error! by TheGuruSupremacy on 04-23-2007 at 07:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MuffinMan
Hey,
I'm using Windows Live Messenger 8.1

But I'm having a problem with it. It takes forever to load, freezes all the time, and my contacts don't receive messages that I've sent. Happened last time too, I changed accounts, and when I formatted my computer everything went back to normal. But yeah, I can't be bothered to do that right now, I just was wondering if anyone knew the cause of people not receiving your messages (like the red "this message cannot be delivered to all contacts" doesn't even appear, they just don't get it. Any idea on how to fix it besides formatting?

Try to complete remove msn and reinstall it..Follow theCookieRevised Instructions
RE: Big msn error! by kezz on 04-23-2007 at 09:24 AM

it isnt Msn's error, it's yours or your computers;)

RE: Big msn error! by RebelSean on 04-26-2007 at 03:26 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Kezzinator29
it isnt Msn's error, it's yours or your computers;)

Actually 90% of the time when messages arn't being delivered, it is because there is a problem with the servers. :)

MuffinMan, if what TheGuruSupremacy suggested you to do doesn't work, if you receive any error message post it and we can go from there.
RE: Big msn error! by tosikosi on 04-26-2007 at 10:54 AM

PC error no msn error try loggin in to windows msn(old messenger) and call someone that knows PC or contact hotmail staff

RE: Big msn error! by RebelSean on 04-27-2007 at 03:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tosikosi
PC error no msn error try loggin in to windows msn(old messenger) and call someone that knows PC or contact hotmail staff

Why would he or she need to contact hotmail staff 8-)? It has nothing to do with his e-mail, it has something to do with his messages in Messenger not being sent.
RE: Big msn error! by kezz on 04-28-2007 at 11:37 AM

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Kezzinator29
it isnt Msn's error, it's yours or your computers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually 90% of the time when messages arn't being delivered, it is because there is a problem with the servers.

you would be correct if he only had the problem of messages not sent. but hes gettin freezes etc too

actually it would be msn's error if he were only getting no replies

but hes gettin freezes too etc

so his compy is wack