Shoutbox

live notifier - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: live notifier (/showthread.php?tid=73942)

live notifier by black117 on 04-26-2007 at 08:50 PM

Hi I was wondering if there is a program where you can keep a log of the people who has open a new chat window with you without chatting.

I know that there are some programas that do that, but I want to know if there is one that can keep a list of the people that open a new chat window?

this is because I want to know who do that because sometimes I am not at my computer

RE: live notifier by RebelSean on 04-27-2007 at 03:58 AM

There isn't anything out there that can do this. I'm not even sure if Stuff Plug (The only program TMK with this functionality) has the feature that tells you when a contact opens a contact window.

RE: live notifier by Eddie on 04-29-2007 at 05:52 AM

MessengerDiscovery Live does this, but its a pain the butt when u come to un-install cuz of the stuff it trashes up :/ Altho it works a little different to wot u sed, its pretty much wot u want.

RE: RE: live notifier by trini on 04-29-2007 at 09:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
MessengerDiscovery Live does this, but its a pain the butt when u come to un-install cuz of the stuff it trashes up :/ Altho it works a little different to wot u sed, its pretty much wot u want.

It's just necessary to exit WLM from system tray menu when uninstalling MDL, people usually don't do that, and that's why they have problems 8-)