Shoutbox

Offline Messages in my inbox. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Offline Messages in my inbox. (/showthread.php?tid=73949)

Offline Messages in my inbox. by Ninfa on 04-27-2007 at 01:33 AM

Hey, I'm getting all my offline messages in my e-mail inbox, and I have no idea why... according to my setting i should get the messages automatically when i sign in... I've deleted the registry keys, folders, and even re-installed WLM hoping it'd help me fix this problem, but nothing seems to work so far.

Could anyone please help me?

Thank You.

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by deAd on 04-27-2007 at 02:25 AM

Does it happen with other accounts?

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by Ninfa on 04-27-2007 at 02:28 AM

Yes. All of the accounts. I've got 2 plus those of my brother and sis as well.

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by Ninfa on 04-28-2007 at 08:54 PM

does anybody know?

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by MicroWay on 04-28-2007 at 09:22 PM

This is new for me...
Have you tryed to change the opition on WLM's Preferences???

Options > Message Section > Take a look on the opition about offline messaging...
;)

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by Ninfa on 04-28-2007 at 09:30 PM

Yes, my settings are fine, it's set to get the offline messages automatically when I sign in :S ... I mean I've done everything that might have something to do with it... I deleted my mobile account, I've deleted registry keys, folders, uninstalled and re-installed the WLM.. i got rid of all scripts from msg plus live...  I wrote to the support team but the solutions they give me are the same ones I' ve already tried.. so.. I'm kindda lost here... :(

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by markee on 04-29-2007 at 01:41 PM

Are you sure that they were Offline Messages?  Are you sure they weren't sent as an email to you after you had logged out?  Like I remember back before offline messages when you double clicked on an offline contact it would bring up sending an email rather than the chat window.  If you ever find what is doing this we would be really glad to know so as to help people struggling to log in due to masses of offline messages in their account.

RE: Offline Messages in my inbox. by Ninfa on 04-29-2007 at 04:57 PM

They are offline messages, I know this because my friends told me about offline messages they sent me which I got only in my e-mail inbox. I also asked my brother to send me messages and the same thing happened.