Shoutbox

need help with a couple things please - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: need help with a couple things please (/showthread.php?tid=74068)

need help with a couple things please by jerharris on 05-01-2007 at 05:00 AM

I have a couple problems.  First of all i used to be able to have all the contacts windows i was talking to in one box and to change contacts you'd click their name at the top of the window.  Now that's not there anymore and im wondering how to gwt that. 

Secondly, im wondering how to say one thing (the same thing) to all the contact windows that i have opened?  I used to be able to do that too but now i can't.   

I'm wondering if anyone can help me here.

RE: need help with a couple things please by MattyRid on 05-01-2007 at 05:15 AM

From what I gather you want tabbed chats...

If you have Windows Live Messenger with Messenger Plus! Live Installed you can find it at Plus! -> Preferences -> Conversations -> Tabbed chats -> Ensure a tick is with "Group all my..."

the second one the command is "/all"

RE: need help with a couple things please by jerharris on 05-01-2007 at 05:20 AM

OK thanks im wondering where the preferances icon is. i have windows live messenger  and the thing you said about the /all that used to be how to do it but now it doesnt work.

RE: need help with a couple things please by MattyRid on 05-01-2007 at 05:21 AM

that must mean you don't have messenger plus! installed, otherwise you would see "Plus!" in the menubar (where File, Contacts ,etc.)

RE: need help with a couple things please by jerharris on 05-01-2007 at 05:24 AM

oh that must be it do you know a site where i can get it?

RE: need help with a couple things please by MattyRid on 05-01-2007 at 05:25 AM

http://msgpluslive.net/download is the place to get it from

RE: need help with a couple things please by jerharris on 05-01-2007 at 05:28 AM

Thanks a lot i finally got it. I've been tryig for almost 4 months to get it thannks again