Shoutbox

Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) (/showthread.php?tid=74090)

Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by blackjack on 05-01-2007 at 09:33 PM

Well Liverpool won 4-1 in Penalty shooting

I thought Chelsea was going to be the Finalist here.. But obviously not
they Missed 2 penalty shots =/

well im disappointed about this :P

what do you think of this match?

:blah!:

Manchester vs Ac Milan tomorrow

Manchester ftw :banana:

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Chocolatino on 05-01-2007 at 09:51 PM

Yay let the money roll In! 8-)
I didn't watch the match but i do know that liverpool needed that Win.
And yes Manchester ftw!

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by absorbation on 05-01-2007 at 10:00 PM

Chelsea can't win everything (thank goodness) :P

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by blackjack on 05-01-2007 at 10:20 PM

ha.. yeah i know :P
But hopefully Manchester will be the other finalist.. and then
Manchester kicks Liverpool ass :P

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Pinchichuv on 05-01-2007 at 11:14 PM

great game,  thank God that liverpool won the game, i really dont like chelsea.
and tomorrow Manchester is going to win.

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by steVenB on 05-02-2007 at 02:51 AM

Who really does like Chelski? Glory hunters only...hopefully Money Bags leaves Chelski soon and they can follow the fate of Leeds.

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Voldemort on 05-02-2007 at 03:20 AM

Manchester

soccer>*

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Chrono on 05-02-2007 at 03:50 AM

Milan > manchester all the way :O

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Vilkku on 05-02-2007 at 05:45 AM

I wanna see Milan against Liverpool in the final :D

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-02-2007 at 05:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
I wanna see Milan against Liverpool in the final :D

Agreed, It's almost like a reply of the situation 2 years ago...

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Milan > manchester all the way :O

Haha! Agreeing with that one ;)

I'm a liverpool supporter (Yes, go on and laugh...:P) and i was very please with the result.. I was very scared when it went into penalties, but luckily, we came through... :D
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by High Speed Chaser on 05-02-2007 at 07:31 AM

Go Liverpool

We're through, We're through, We're through, We're through, Liverpool rules!

Going to win the Finals

* High Speed Chaser celebrates with friends

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Vimto on 05-02-2007 at 05:56 PM

My older brother was at the liverpool match with my step-dadn they videod the penalties and the end, its really different watching it this way. So happy Liverpool won <:o) I kinda want AC Milan to win so that we get to play them in the final and win them again (h)

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-02-2007 at 07:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
My older brother was at the liverpool match with my step-dadn they videod the penalties and the end, its really different watching it this way. So happy Liverpool won <:o) I kinda want AC Milan to win so that we get to play them in the final and win them again (h)

quote:
Originally posted by bbc

1955: GOAL AC Milan 1-0 Manchester United
It's on target :wink:

Oh.. and, good luck to milan.. I don't think we'd be able to beat MAN U in the final.. MILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Zahid™ on 05-02-2007 at 07:16 PM

2 - 0, looks like Man Utd are going out.

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-02-2007 at 07:19 PM

Well, i wouldn't rule them out just yet.. they have been known for turning games around... :undecided:

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by hmaster on 05-02-2007 at 07:21 PM

They better win :@ lol!

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by John Anderton on 05-02-2007 at 07:46 PM

I want Manchester to win but we are down 2 goals at half time :'(

2 goals and we go through! Go go red devils!
(Chelsea sucks! Liverpool ftw <3 Oh btw, in Man U vs Liverpool, Manchester wins hands down! :P)

The ref is the 12th player for milan. ffs :dodgy:
Milan is just fouling the man utd forwards/mid fielders but the ref is acting blind. No yellow for Gattuso? Jeez. Lame mofo is fixing this match! Either that or he is blind :(
That elbow to Rooney in the box was another yellow card+penalty. That was fucking lame. I hate such referees. Gattuso fouling Ronaldo is the worst. He should have had a yellow or two till now tbh. He wasn't even warned yet :-/
Then him giving lame fouls to Milan.. I'm telling you, the ref has been payed off :-/

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Ash_ on 05-03-2007 at 02:52 AM

ahahahahahahahahaha sucked in man utd ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i hope ac milan wipe the floor with the scum in the final

GO THE TOFFEES.

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Vimto on 05-03-2007 at 08:50 AM

Milan won. <:o) Liverpool are so going to beat them! 

Toffees couldnt even get to the semi finals :refuck:

Soon it will be Liverpool (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) + (*) 6 times!

RE: RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by High Speed Chaser on 05-03-2007 at 12:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_
ahahahahahahahahaha sucked in man utd ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GO THE TOFFEES.

Liverpool did it before and they will do it again.
so take that Ash_. So really Liverpool will wipe  AC Milan
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Jhrono on 05-03-2007 at 01:42 PM

Kidding me High Speed Chaser, right? LOL, comparing Milan's squad to Liverpool's is like comparing Auxerre to Barcelona! And comparing their performance is like comparing Osasuna with Inter LOL

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-03-2007 at 03:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ash_

GO THE TOFFEES.

Ah the joys of rivals.. :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Jhrono
Kidding me High Speed Chaser, right? LOL, comparing Milan's squad to Liverpool's is like comparing Auxerre to Barcelona! And comparing their performance is like comparing Osasuna with Inter LOL

Hmm.. I agree with you tbh.. as much as i'd like to see us scrape a sixth champions league victory, i don't think we have the squad to do it again.. i think we had players last time round that we're missing now.. and that this squad can't compete against Milan atm..
Hopefully, we'll bring more great players in the summer with the money we've got now..
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by blackjack on 05-03-2007 at 04:50 PM

Damn the teams i wanted are not in the finals =/

i would like it to be Chelsea vs Manchester

what a shame :P

Seems like a remake of that champions league final 2 years ago.. like someone said earlier

Seeing that Milan won.. then im with Milan on this.. Edit: Saying that Milan won im commenting about the Manchester game, not the other final with Liverpool, I know Liverpool won.

Milan Champions Winners :banana:

Liverpool sux anyway.. only good thing i can think of it is Steven Gerrard..

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-03-2007 at 05:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blackjack
Seeing that Milan won.. then im with Milan on this.. Edit: Saying that Milan won im commenting about the Manchester game, not the other final with Liverpool, I know Liverpool won.

And liverpool didn't at all "win" their second leg either then... 8-)

And i like the way all Man u and chelsea fans want milan to win now :rolleyes:
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by RaPLeX on 05-03-2007 at 05:34 PM

Gennara Gattuso ftw I hope Milan wins

RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Jhrono on 05-03-2007 at 05:46 PM

quote:

Bs.. Gerrard, Riise, Carragher, Reina, Xabi Alonso, Kuyt..

But they aren't good enough to beat Milan :D
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by John Anderton on 05-03-2007 at 06:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by RaPLeX
Gennara Gattuso ftw I hope Milan wins
I hate him. That ox! He should have been carded yesterday. If only the ref hadn't been payed off :rolleyes:
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Ash_ on 05-04-2007 at 10:42 AM

Milan have the best player in the world in my honest opinion in Kaka. GOGO MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Vimto on 05-04-2007 at 10:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Jhrono
quote:

Bs.. Gerrard, Riise, Carragher, Reina, Xabi Alonso, Kuyt..

But they aren't good enough to beat Milan :D

We beat them in the final last time.. Granted it was in penalties but we still beat them :P We have pretty much the same line up. It was 3-3 Gerrard, Alonso and Smicer scoring for us.

I think we have a good chance of winning for the ehem..

6th time!
RE: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Champions League) by Oxy on 05-04-2007 at 03:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
It was 3-3 Gerrard, Alonso and Smicer
Smicer was indeed a good player..
It'd also be nice to see harry kewell make a return (although, it is highly unlikely, seeing as most people don't even know who he is anymore... :rolleyes:)
But, i think we're missing class like kewell and luis garcia.. yeah, it is indeed good to give pennant and macherano chances, but they aren't good enough for us yet..  kewell and garcia know the game, and can fit into liverpool's first squad immediatly.. I think we've both missed those players much.. Also, aurelio (sp?) is an outstanding defender, we're missing him too..
netherless, i'll be infront of the tv, with all my friends, singing and chanting, as if we were there.. i really hope we do well.. penalties isn't good enough this time imo..