Shoutbox

Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live? (/showthread.php?tid=74112)

Plus! causes MSN to become jumpy / Can you use scripts in versions before Plus! Live? by racerboyscooby on 05-02-2007 at 07:17 PM

Alrite Already Done This Once, But ma Messenger Plus is causing msn to be very very Jumpy and its getting annoying, i down graded to an earlier of Messenger Plus Sorted the problems out for while, but over time starts too get worse and worse, any soultions.

And Can you use scripts on the old Messenger Plus, before Live?

RE: Some Help Needed by Fuse on 05-02-2007 at 08:08 PM

i dont understand what you mean by jumpy. if you mean slow..then try disabling the scirpts you dont need and see if the problem persists. Also try disabiling each individual script and see if the "jumpy"-ness is coming from a script

and an answer to your second question, no scripts can not be used pre-live. you use plug-ins as far as i know :)

hope this helps..

RE: Some Help Needed by racerboyscooby on 05-03-2007 at 05:42 PM

ok after a long time of this i worked out that it was my count down script, forget bowt this, but anyone got the same problem try ur counting scripts first

RE: Some Help Needed by Fuse on 05-03-2007 at 07:37 PM

please notice some computers (like mine) can not take actions that require alot of cpu usage. the countdown script increases cpu usage because it changes something every x amount of time.

some people do have problem with script/anything that require more cpu usage than the pc can handle but not all.

if you have low ram and processor..than this is more common.