Shoutbox

JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio (/showthread.php?tid=74132)

JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Pr0xY on 05-03-2007 at 06:23 PM

Enjoy.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/300407...hbedconfession.htm

God Bless America!!

/laugh

RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Rolando on 05-03-2007 at 08:30 PM

exactly how reliable is this? O.o what's prisonplanet? :p

RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Ezra on 05-03-2007 at 08:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by q25
exactly how reliable is this?

Indeed, everyone can say he killed JFK.

Yet it's still interesting if it's true, I mean everyone knows that Oswald didn't do it, and yet the government keeps everyone in the dark.
RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Rolando on 05-03-2007 at 08:54 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
quote:
Originally posted by q25
exactly how reliable is this?

Indeed, everyone can say he killed JFK.

Yet it's still interesting if it's true, I mean everyone knows that Oswald didn't do it, and yet the government keeps everyone in the dark.

I mean the website.. to see if it is reliable. I've never heard of it.
RE: RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Discrate on 05-03-2007 at 10:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Lol the guy talking on the tape sounds like homer simpson :P

Rofl!

Anyway, I have seen video clips of when he was killed, and it looked like the bodyguard sitting in the front seat of the car did it. He turned around a bit and look at JFK then all of a sudden JFK gets shot.
RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by marissa on 05-03-2007 at 10:56 PM

quote:
Anyway, I have seen video clips of when he was killed, and it looked like the bodyguard sitting in the front seat of the car did it. He turned around a bit and look at JFK then all of a sudden JFK gets shot.

...no. isnt that John Connally? The governor? :p or a driver/security *-)anyway, the shot came from the back i think. have you NOT seen the exit wound? that's waht happens when you get shot, the exit woulds the worse, sint it?

and no, he turns around to see if John is alright. He gets fired at 3 times, two hit him... one in the neck (which goes through him and hits the guy in front..right?) and anyway...exitwound... it couldnt be the guy in the front seat, obviously :p

* marissa reads link *-)
RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Voldemort on 05-03-2007 at 10:59 PM

quote:
http://discrateweb.com/
LOL
RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Lou on 05-03-2007 at 11:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
the exit woulds the worse, sint it?
Indeed, small wound enter, big wound exit.

I didn't watch this yet btw
RE: RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by Discrate on 05-04-2007 at 05:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
quote:
http://discrateweb.com/
LOL

hows that funny? If you have nothing to say related to the topic dont say anything at all.

Maybe you did not get banned long enough
RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by John Anderton on 05-04-2007 at 06:35 AM

He's laughing at the fact that you have no idea how the JFK assassination went under way.
Ballistics show that the shot came from behind JFK so it cannot be the driver. The angle of inclination of the entry and exit wounds show the trajectory which indicates that it was from a height later revealed to be from the 8th-9th floor.

The FBI is supposed to declassify the JFK case files in 2030 so I'm still waiting for the day :)

RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by NanaFreak on 05-04-2007 at 11:32 AM

¬_¬ but im not dead... why do people think im dead :( thats ICD

RE: JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio by marissa on 05-05-2007 at 06:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
He's laughing at the fact that you have no idea how the JFK assassination went under way.
Ballistics show that the shot came from behind JFK so it cannot be the driver. The angle of inclination of the entry and exit wounds show the trajectory which indicates that it was from a height later revealed to be from the 8th-9th floor.

The FBI is supposed to declassify the JFK case files in 2030 so I'm still waiting for the day :)

isnt it supposed to be earlier? My teacher said about another 7 years. :\ The US have to hold that information for a certain amount of time, so by the time it's all released all the people involved will be most likely dead or...dying.  It's just to protect them i guess...

im excited thought \o/ ive read many books on it and junk so :p