Shoutbox

Turkish fonts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Turkish fonts (/showthread.php?tid=74188)

Turkish fonts by blubba on 05-05-2007 at 08:56 PM

Hi..
I want to write in turkish language in msn but msn doesnt show the " turkish letters"  :-(

Can anybody help me and tell me a solution ? 

thanks in advance

RE: Turkish fonts by ahmetgns on 05-05-2007 at 10:23 PM

Add me and let's try it together. I am Turkish too. ahmetgns@hotmail.com

Let me help from here then. First of all, Turkish language and alphabet is different and Azeri language and alphabet is different. And I think the problem is related to Windows' language. Azeri alphabet is not installed on your computer I think. I suggest you to go Windows' Regional and Language Options and add Azeri language to the list. It may require you to insert Windows XP CD.
RE: Turkish fonts by abx_dx on 06-15-2007 at 08:48 AM

I have a similar problem too. Please look this:
First I write:   [Image: ads305z1aj8.jpg]
Later it turns:  [Image: ads305z2hf2.jpg]

How do I solve this problem?

RE: Turkish fonts by ahmetgns on 06-15-2007 at 09:10 AM

Please disable "Use my display picture and personal message everywhere when I sign in" from WLM's options. Then test again it.

Turkish translation: "Oturum actigim her yerde ayni görüntü resmini ve kisisel iletiyi kullan" seçenegini WLM'nin seceneklerinden devre disi birakip dener misin lütfen? Bu hataya kanimca bu secenek neden oluyor... Cevabini bekliyorum

RE: Turkish fonts by abx_dx on 06-15-2007 at 03:04 PM

[Image: ads305zjj5.jpg]

Thank you very much  /  Cok tesekkur ederim

RE: Turkish fonts by ahmetgns on 06-15-2007 at 09:51 PM

Happy to see you solved the problem. Yet, report that bug to Messenger team please. We should be able to use that "roaming" option without any problems. Use this link: http://feedback.live.com/eform.aspx?productkey=wlmessenger