Shoutbox

Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. (/showthread.php?tid=74239)

Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by albert on 05-08-2007 at 03:53 AM

Well, a few months ago, actually, a year and a few months ago, I had "published" or basically just trashed the internet with a theory of mine..

And though the subject was somehow questioned and the answer and outcome of that theory was discussed and argued, I recall some people liking it, which leads me to writing a post about my new theory, this one dealing with.. "the thing".

I will not mention the exact subject of the theory.. I will simply post a bit of what I can call the introduction.. (first draft..) and it should actually be ready in a couple of weeks..

quote:
Originally posted by New Unnamed Theory
...I’ve always felt something bothering me.. Something inside, that seemed dedicated to disallow my joy for any nice moments, that I, a young man can live. That thing, that I could describe as a feeling, or as a part of my conscience, is yet unknown to me, and as I search to understand it’s causality, it’s reason for living, and most importantly it’s cure, I find myself drowning into theories and philosophies which true, valid and real answers will most likely never be found...

So yeah.. that's about it for now.. Just wanted letting you guys know about this, since I got some nice feedback on the other one..

By the way, the old one's thread is here :
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=54...d=586757#pid586757

:)
RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by aNILEator on 05-08-2007 at 08:05 AM

uhhh wtf....?

oh you're a philosopher that'd explain it... 8-)

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by joey on 05-08-2007 at 08:25 AM

0.o too deep for me :P

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by Thor on 05-08-2007 at 09:15 AM

Ahhh. Sounds nice, i'll be following this one. ;)

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by High Speed Chaser on 05-08-2007 at 12:46 PM

sounds boring to me

can some one explain it to me?

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by linx05 on 05-08-2007 at 02:56 PM

You're talking about death.

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by absorbation on 05-08-2007 at 08:34 PM

Nice to hear about it again Alby. Do you plan to publish any of your reports? :P

RE: RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by Fuse on 05-08-2007 at 09:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nitro
Ahhh. Sounds nice, i'll be following this one. ;)

(Y) i wish i could be bothered to write what i think..i come up with theories in my head and i can never get them on to the screen/paper..
RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by albert on 05-08-2007 at 09:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Do you plan to publish any of your reports?

I don't know.. As time goes on I look backwards on them and realize that they're not so great.. I will probably just put it online, as I did with the other one.. which I should maybe at least correct to make it mistake-free..
RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by vaccination on 05-09-2007 at 07:20 AM

Sounds interesting, I'll definitely follow.

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by Steel Froggy on 05-10-2007 at 04:56 AM

I want to read the first one as well... lol

RE: Zomg.. I'm actually doing this... again. by albert on 05-10-2007 at 12:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SteelFroggy
I want to read the first one as well... lol

http://www.abounasr.ca/writing/the_best_thing_youve_ever_known.doc