Shoutbox

Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! (/showthread.php?tid=74285)

Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! by polal2is on 05-10-2007 at 09:02 AM

I've posted a video tutorial about how to grab any msn Meego from www.meezone.com and it's > This Way <
Enjoy and rate it if u find a second it's really useful for me...

;);););)

RE: Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! by Sunshine on 05-10-2007 at 09:14 AM

Ofcourse you can screenshot but that does take out the animation...so it won't be the whole deal.

RE: Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! by Ezra on 05-10-2007 at 09:14 AM

That's hardly a real Meego, this won't move and or react to your conversations.

RE: Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! by Kenji on 05-10-2007 at 09:16 AM

rofl, its a still image, it isnt animated or anything. fail.

RE: Grab a FREE MEEGO for Live Messenger ! by CookieRevised on 05-10-2007 at 10:55 AM

Also, the rectangular shape will not be kept, a normal static DP (hardly what you can call a "meego for free" like others said) will always be 96x96 pixels, thus square.

Another thing, you save the screenshot as a JPG, this will degrade the picture quality, you should have saved it as a PNG instead.

And

quote:
Originally posted by you
quote:
Originally posted by ziedo
Anyone can take a screenshot, isn't the point of those meego's to have animated pictures, that are bigger than standard display pictures?

Your screenshot is just a still image.
You're right
But take multiple screenshots of the meego and create
a gif animation and you've got it !!!
I am afraid you're wrong. An animated GIF image can not be set as a DP. It still will always be a static, non-animated, standard, square, 96x96px DP.

And even if it was possible to create an animated GIF display picture, and even if you managed to get all the animations a meego has (which is not possible from the site) you still would not have the interaction, which you would have with a meego.