Shoutbox

Feature Idea: Drag Contacts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Feature Idea: Drag Contacts (/showthread.php?tid=74313)

Feature Idea: Drag Contacts by XM4ST3RX on 05-11-2007 at 06:57 PM

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been suggested, i couldn't find anything relating to it.

I think it would be cool if you could drag and drop contacts onto the desktop, rather than having to use the right-click menu. It may also get people to use the feature more too.

Just a thought (whilst getting ready to go out on the bo0oze) (how exciting my night is going to be 8-) haha :P)

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX

RE: Feature Idea: Drag Contacts by vikke on 05-11-2007 at 07:04 PM

Awesome idea, it would come in handy.

RE: Feature Idea: Drag Contacts by absorbation on 05-13-2007 at 11:04 AM

I like the idea as well, it sure would make things easier (Y). My concern is, is it actually possible to detect when a contact has been selected and dragged?

RE: RE: Feature Idea: Drag Contacts by deAd on 05-13-2007 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
I like the idea as well, it sure would make things easier (Y). My concern is, is it actually possible to detect when a contact has been selected and dragged?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you just need to hook the OLE Drag and Drop functions (I think Messenger uses those for contact dragging).
RE: RE: RE: Feature Idea: Drag Contacts by vikke on 05-13-2007 at 03:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deAd
quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you just need to hook the OLE Drag and Drop functions (I think Messenger uses those for contact dragging).

I think you have to hook the desktop window as well then..