Shoutbox

Windows Live Messenger Signing In And Out! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Windows Live Messenger Signing In And Out! (/showthread.php?tid=74315)

Windows Live Messenger Signing In And Out! by Emmeerr on 05-11-2007 at 08:30 PM

When I sign onto my windows live messenger (8.1) and after about 5 minutes it signs me out. Then when i sign back in it does it again a few minutes after. I have tried uninstalling live messenger and installing it again. I uninstalled and installed the msn 7.5 and it still happened.

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this. It happens on both my laptop and computer.

Thanks Emma.

RE: Windows Live Messenger Signing In And Out! by MattyRid on 05-11-2007 at 08:52 PM

It is either your connection to the internet or messenger's servers. I'd reset any modems and routers, then see what happens.

RE: Windows Live Messenger Signing In And Out! by absorbation on 05-12-2007 at 05:00 PM

Does it occur more on your laptop? More importantly is your laptop and desktop both connected to the Internet wireless? It could be the case of losing your wireless connection, and Messenger will automatically sign out if you lose your connection :).