Shoutbox

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! (/showthread.php?tid=74339)

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by marly on 05-13-2007 at 02:35 AM

When some one tries to talk to me they get ...

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:

everytime they can read what i wrote but they cant respond ,i know its me because bunch of people have the same problem when they talk to just me and only me causes that!

i was wondering what it was and is there any way i could fix it,please help i have some important people on my messanger that i need to stay in touch with.

thank you!

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by MicroWay on 05-13-2007 at 03:19 AM

Hello!!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Remember that you can always use the Search and see if something similar was asked/request to your post and find some answers...

Anyway, take a look at this post!

;)

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by marly on 05-13-2007 at 03:27 AM

I've tried this...

I found my problem. Stupid "MSN Sniffer", it changes the HOSTS file. What I did is pretty simple : log-out, tools, options, connection : "Start..

but it didn't fix it :(

thanks for the replies!

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by MicroWay on 05-13-2007 at 03:30 AM

:)

Maybe it's just for a time???

For many people this problems hapenned and, in case of me, it auto-solve (maybe it was a server problem)...

Edit: Try to see all the thread, (don't remember well) as some extra cases appeared in the others pages...

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by marly on 05-13-2007 at 04:01 AM

Thanks ill wait a few days and ill get back to you =)

thanks for the help!

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by lady_raven on 05-13-2007 at 12:50 PM

Hi I am having the same problem right now my messages arent getting through and vice versa

RE: The following message could not be delivered to all recipients! by MattyRid on 05-13-2007 at 12:55 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=57215

a thread with the same problem.