Shoutbox

Pls help ~ urgent ~can't send anymore messages until I speak to them - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Pls help ~ urgent ~can't send anymore messages until I speak to them (/showthread.php?tid=74344)

Pls help ~ urgent ~can't send anymore messages until I speak to them by a_chicken on 05-13-2007 at 05:49 AM

Urgent ~~!!!

of all, apologies if this problem has been answered, I looked around for it a bit and I think I'm in the clear.

So a few days ago for no apparent reason I heard from friends they were receiving error messages when trying to contact me on MSN. I updated to Windows Live Messenger which didn't help. I tried connecting to MSN through Trillian to isolate the problem in case it was a virus or something program related.... though I already changed versions, it still didn't help. The weird problem with it is that I can send a message to somebody and they'll reply a few times over a few minutes but then they can't send anymore messages until I speak to them. Perhaps it might be account-related... it sounds like a long shot but I have no idea what to do. Please help!

Thanks.  thz

RE: Pls help ~ urgent ~can't send anymore messages until I speak to them by andychin777 on 05-13-2007 at 12:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by a_chicken
Urgent ~~!!!

of all, apologies if this problem has been answered, I looked around for it a bit and I think I'm in the clear.

So a few days ago for no apparent reason I heard from friends they were receiving error messages when trying to contact me on MSN. I updated to Windows Live Messenger which didn't help. I tried connecting to MSN through Trillian to isolate the problem in case it was a virus or something program related.... though I already changed versions, it still didn't help. The weird problem with it is that I can send a message to somebody and they'll reply a few times over a few minutes but then they can't send anymore messages until I speak to them. Perhaps it might be account-related... it sounds like a long shot but I have no idea what to do. Please help!

Thanks.  thz

YEP ditto problem, maybes it just hotmail server not liking us...
RE: Pls help ~ urgent ~can't send anymore messages until I speak to them by MattyRid on 05-13-2007 at 12:44 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=57215

same thing as that thread.