Shoutbox

cannot reach friend on msn messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: cannot reach friend on msn messenger (/showthread.php?tid=74378)

cannot reach friend on msn messenger by christiecee on 05-14-2007 at 05:22 PM

This is driving me crazy, its been going on for ages here, i send a message it comes back not all recipients can't recieve this message, when a message comes from this person, then i can send one back otherwise, i must wait til  they do. So bloody frustrating. We have tried everything to , altering settings , all , trying to make this work. come on msn, lets work on this, things here are going down hill in big hurry

This used to be a great communication area, msn messenger, seems everytime its upgraded there are a host of problems that come with it. But since messenger live, I cannot send messages to one individual, it seems it doesnt affect all. But cannot send a message without it returning, saying it couldnt be delivered unless they speak first and even then, if the pause is more than a min or so , i can't once again. It is getting worse daily, to the point we are looking at a new area to go talk, who wants to deal with this 24-7, please address and fix this , seems many are having the same problems, time to deal with it, christiecee
RE: cannot reach friend on msn messenger by XM4ST3RX on 05-14-2007 at 07:47 PM

Hi,

Unfortunatly this problem is with MSN and cannot be resolved by Messenger Plus! (I'm sure someone will be kind enough to respond with reasons why MSN are having this problem).

I can, however, totally agree with you on the fact they need to get this issue stabily resolved. I have (a few times) encounterred frustrating conversations with contacts due to message errors, i have even debated wether or not to totally change my messaging service. The only reason i havn't is due to most of my friends use MSN and would be a difficult task getting them all to migrate.

But yes, they need to resolve this issue and very soon.... and stable!! :P

Kind Regards,
XM4ST3RX